1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Oneshot Across the Mirror by Amerision - [R -> NC-17]

Discussion in 'Restricted Section' started by Amerision, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Amerision

Amerision Galactic Sheep Emperor DLP Supporter

Rating: Mid-High M/Low NC-17
    Author: Amerision
    Pairing: Harry/F! Harry
    Words: 3,600
    Summary: For once a Harry/Self that doesn't involve masturbation, a time turner, or travel to an alternate dimension/time.

Here it is, the Harry/GirlSelf pairing you've all been waiting for (Or, more likely, dreading :) ).

The link is on the bottom, reposting it here would be a waste of time.

Its called Across the Mirror.

Enjoy

I moved the link from your profile to this post

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2897828/1/

Ok guys, I know this wont mean much coming from me... But this is actually pretty well done. Definately one of the more creative things that I have seen written in a long time.

-Giovanni

A multichaptered story based on this can be found here:
    DLP-Link: Equal and Opposite
    FF.Net: Equal and Opposite

Checked July 23, 2012

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2012
  2. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

This is actually REALLY good.

Like Gio, my opinion probably means less to you than a bucket of rhino piss. NEvertheless, I feel compelled to say that this is may be one of the best openings I've ever read.

I didn't like the Sirius dream sequence, and thought it would be whiny! Harry, but that stops soon. Read this. Now.

I REALLY hope you update. I also would like to know what's in the other rooms. ANd is she evil? And can they ever stay together permaneantly (i.e. Harry goes to her or she goes to him, etc.)

This is great. Exceptional.

YOur other fic is ok, but this... :D :D :D

Its been a long time for me since a fic really knocked my socks off, but this is such a bold idea that is so well executed. It reminds me why I even like fanfiction. So, Thank you.

UPDATE SOON!!! :D :D :D

3. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

It is quite good, and I won't make that comment about many fics. I would very much like to see this turned into a full series.

4. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

His other one is REALLY good too.

The first chapter is slow on the other, but then it picks up.

Read that as well.

Amerison, you've REALLY got chops, and I don't say that about everyone (frankly very few people.)

Good Luck! UPDATE ;)

5. Amerision

Amerision Galactic Sheep Emperor DLP Supporter

Thanks guys, it means alot to me. Me a good writer? Nah...I just reread my own stories and fix them, attempt to stay away from cliches, and think up interesting plots. Its amazing how good stories come out when you simply read your own story and fix errors, all the while staying mostly cliche free.

I, myself, enjoy reading my own stories. Some people are too impatient.

On updating Across the Mirror, I have to think up a suitable plot first. I was thinking of utilizing the other rooms, or having Harry passing through the mirror himself, to her "world".

This would have been too much like the Alt. Dimen. we read so much, so I was gonna add some funny twists. If Harry has a girl counterpart, shouldn't everyone? Jamie Potter and Lionel Evans. :)

Lady Voldemort is the enemy and girl!Harry is either evil or has Harry's place in her world. Guy!Harry would of course, at some point, sleep with (Torture/Sex anyone?) the extremely hot Lady Voldemort.

The next scenario would have been a bit darker. I would have Girl!Harry (Names anyone?) come into his world, a dark mistress. This was my orginal plan. The scene with Girl!Harry touching the basilisk scar would have showed a dark mark on her arm, a primary dark mark. Her wand?

13 1/2 inches Yew, phoenix tale feather. The prophecy would have been reversed as well, citing her as Dark Mistress that defeats the Light Lord. Lots of trouble ensues. Harry converts her, or she converts Harry. OR, they team up and be good in this world, and evil in hers. Have fun, switching every so often.

Either scenario might be mixed up with my Narcissism challenge. (Read my profile for info on that.)

6. Promios

Promios Fourth Year

Dude this is FANTASTIC! Im estatic :) I hope you will update soon.

7. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Great story - I particulaly liked the final line:
    "Only Harry Potter would understand Harry Potter" - very clever.

I like the idea of dark girl!Harry coming over to Harry's world and converting him - sounds like fun.

8. Magnus

Magnus First Year

You have some pretty cool ideas. I would hate to see them got to waste.

9. Demon God of Chaos

Demon God of Chaos Seventh Year

nicely done... i couldn't have donbe it better myself...

in fact... you gave me a rather good idea to work with...

i originally had an alternate dimension lineup but you've managed to change it... i was thinking about mirrors and stuff but you beat me to the punch... oh well.. can't have them all...

after all its better then my idea which will probably bring down a crusade breathing down upon my neck... no offense but the catholics would kill me if i made that idea a reality... they despise masturbation, or so i have heard... must be hard on those catholic boys then...

oh well... i'd have the AU female Harry have long black hair with greenish eyes...(not as defined as his) and maybe a nice identifying mark on her shoulder, shaped liek a serpent.... but well... that's merely a brain figment...

10. ixazncha0six

ixazncha0six Raptured to Hell

Im a catholic yet I don't despise masturbation *wink,wink*

11. Silent

Silent Kinky Wench

Stylistically and conceptually, this was fascinating.
    I've never seen this spin on this idea before, and "Because in the end, only Harry Potter could ever understand Harry Potter." was a very satisfying finish. If you continue this, it would be phenomenal, even though it stands alone nicely. My desire for more stems from how good an idea this is, rather than a lack of completion at the end of this.

12. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

very good story might I say. I LURV the dark mistress idea. that would be kick ass.

13. Niffler Lord

Niffler Lord Headmaster

This is a great story. Looking forward to more.