1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want some serious feedback about your writing? Enter the Q3 2019 Story Competition!

Topic(s): EITHER
    - What the Professors get up to in the summers.
    - Ritual Magic!

Word count: 17.5k max (no minimum)
    Deadline: September 9th
    Check out the Competition Page
    Dismiss Notice

Anti-feminism:

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kardikek, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Kardikek

Kardikek Groundskeeper

I got the link to the forum a few weeks ago from one of DLP's members and I've spent some time reading through the lulz. I find it quite interesting to see the opposite side of the spectrum from the feminazis. While I don't agree with some of their statements and though I'd like to see their sources for some figures I'm not going to pay the nominal fee to gain entrance to their deeper forums and posting access.

Anyway from what I've gathered from the supposed creator of the forum, AWS (American Women Suck) is that he/they are unclassifiable. There's a lot of mixed views that wouldn't fit well with any known party except for perhaps some future patriarchy party.

And so without further adieu, http://www.americanwomensuck.com/forums/index.php

The 600 or so available "best of" topics available for public viewage gives enough lulz in any case. Besides, if all you've heard is feminazi propaganda taking a step back and seeing other extremist side can be awfully enlightening.

2. Cruentus

Cruentus Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Meh, its just another group of crazies on the internet.

3. Tehan

Tehan Avatar of Khorne DLP Supporter

Saw this site a few months ago. The moment I saw the philosophy section of the main site, I bailed. Here's a few highlights:

Just as irritating as the feminazis, if you ask me.

4. Muttering Condolences

Muttering Condolences Card Captored and buttsecksed

No buttsecks?!?
    No booze?
    Lots of God?

No thanks.

5. Narion

Narion Slug Club Member

Quoted for truth.

Narion

6. Muttering Condolences

Muttering Condolences Card Captored and buttsecksed

This guy is a fucking tool. Basically, it says "Give up your personal freedoms so you can fit into my preconceived role of sexism and douchebaggery". Fail.

7. Random Shinobi

Random Shinobi Unspeakable DLP Supporter

I disagree - they are less loud...and more lulz.

8. LogrusMage

LogrusMage Supreme Mugwump

These people give us normal masculinists a bad name.

9. semil

semil First Year

The hell??

I must have missed out on something when I went to school. Sure, there's the occasional teacher sleeping with a 12 year old boy, but where's the "many". If he's going to demand stop doing most of what I count as fun then I demand stories of the homosexual, perverted, alcoholic, lazy (female) schoolteachers.

As a sadly serious aside, I count within my fairly close family at least 5 (my mother, sister, mother's best friend, her dauther, father's sister in law, etc) and not one of them is any of what is stated. In point of fact its pretty hard to be lazy and a teacher, considering all the attention it requires. And thankfully I'm not a teacher, because I think its very understandable for people dealing with stupid, whiney, loud, self-important little bastards all day long to look for a variety of ways to relax.

10. DoubleE

DoubleE Third Year

Teacher's aren't banging 12 year olds? Now how are they going to pass English? Especially if they don't get extra credit...if you know what I mean.