1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Ariana Fan Club

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BioPlague, Jul 22, 2007.

1. BioPlague

BioPlague The Senate DLP Supporter

Salvaging what good came from Deathly Hallows, Jon and I are starting the most Holy, Noble and Virtuous Ariana Fan Club (AFC for short).

Our mission is to make certain Ariana Dumbledore is celebrated for her contributions to Wizarding Society. Remember, without Ariana, Dumbledore and Grindelwald would've just killed everyone and took over.

Ariana parallels Harry in that regard - through dying, they've saved the world.

A tragic fate for the most important character in Deathly Hallows (Ariana, not Harry) but she would no doubt die again in a heartbeat for the world she so dearly loved.

Members can apply through PM or through this thread.

In order to join you must take the Sacred and Royal Oath of Ariana. Pledge the following (or make something witty, you can be original, like Jon or Jeram):

I do solemnly swear to uphold the honour and sanctity that is your tragedy and life. I promise to take no tertiary character before thee and to never besmirch thy name. I shall remember it was you who herded us away from evil!Dumbledore and delivered us into a world without malevolent, Wizard Oppressors.

Keeper Jon has made a pledge-banner you can stick in your signature:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 22, 2007
  2. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

I Pledge to look upon Ariana's name with compassion and sadness, for her sacrifice saved the world J.K Rowling created. :')

3. Jeram

Jeram Elder of Zion ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I pledge to destroy all that would oppose the majesty and purity of Ariana, who personally prevented your grandparents from getting enslaved in the Muggle mines.

-J

4. Rehio

Rehio Bad Dragon ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I do solemnly swear to uphold the honour and sanctity that is your tragedy and life. I promise to take no tertiary character before thee and to never besmirch thy name. I shall remember it was you who herded us away from evil!Dumbledore and delivered us into a world without malevolent, Wizard Oppressors.

5. QuaziJoe

QuaziJoe Dolphin Boy

I pledge to uphold the sanctity that is Ariana; to forever remain her loyal follower.

For she has done more for the world in her short life, than any other...​

Quazi

6. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

[​IMG] V. 1.0

7. Dubrichius

Dubrichius Groundskeeper

I'd come up with something original, but I'm not in a very creative mood.

8. The-Hyphenated-One

The-Hyphenated-One Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

In the name of Ariana, I swear to uphold justice and strike down evil manipulative fools. She is the true hero and a beacon of light in the darkness that was Deathly Hallows.

9. Virusgod

Virusgod First Year

Your ideas intrique me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

10. Mr. Merriman

Mr. Merriman Groundskeeper

I do solemnly and sincerely swear to uphold and remember Ariana's noble sacrifice, to cherish the world which her actions have granted us, and to always mention her with reverence and the highest regard. May she rest in peace, always remembered as she who prevented Albus Dumbledore from being the Grand Overseer of the Hogwarts School of Racist Propaganda.

11. Spanks

Spanks Chief Warlock

Scouts honor....

I do solemnly swear to uphold the honour and sanctity that is your tragedy and life. I promise to take no tertiary character before thee and to never besmirch thy name. I shall remember it was you who herded us away from evil!Dumbledore and delivered us into a world without malevolent, Wizard Oppressors and hope that there won't be too many Dumble/Grindy slash fics.

12. BartucTheBloody

BartucTheBloody Third Year

I would do something original, but I thought that I, as one who is free from wizard oppression, should do the right thing and be lazy.

13. The Fine Balance

The Fine Balance Headmaster

Wondering how long it'll take Harry to go back in time and show us some Ariana/Harry luv.

14. Feoffic

Feoffic Alchemist DLP Supporter

Not to long, hopefully.

15. Lorelei of the Sea

Lorelei of the Sea Unspeakable

I also second EvilSpanker in hiding behind Ariana from the Grindelwald/Dumbledore slash- Grindeldore? Dumblewald?

16. Spacks

Spacks Order Member DLP Supporter

I do hereby swear to live my life by the code of written on Ariana's inner thighs.

To which I fap to nightly.

17. Muttering Condolences

Muttering Condolences Card Captored and buttsecksed

A toast to Ariana, easily the sexiest of all the Dumbledores.

18. Krull

Krull Denarii Host

I pledge to uphold the Holy, Noble and most Virtuous name of the AFC and empty glocks in the skulls of busters who try to besmirch thy name.

19. Tehan

Tehan Avatar of Khorne DLP Supporter

Here's to Ariana, and her innocent act of good that saved the world, and contrasts Merope's selfish act of stupidity that nearly doomed it.

20. thisperson

thisperson Denarii Host DLP Supporter