1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Blue Steel by Jeconais

Discussion in 'Trash Bin' started by Pikachu, May 22, 2023.

1. Pikachu

Pikachu Banned

Title: Blue Steel
    Author: Jeconais
    Rating: T
    Summary: With help from friends, Harry realises that being "the Harry Potter" in the Tri-wizard tournament can only be a good thing. That, and learning to be a Blacksmith can't be anything other than cool.
    Link: https://jeconais.fanficauthors.net/Blue_Steel/index/

Bad ass Harry fic that has little conflict but is a fun ride. It's a great story if you're just looking for something fun to read. No big character development or depth. Just good fun.

2. ResExtensa

ResExtensa Squib

Oh, the memories. It is 2015. Harambe is stil allive, no Covid, no war in Ukraine.
    You come home from homeschool and read another quite over the top story from Jeconais about superpowered! HP. They are ridiculous, but still enjoyable. Life is good.
    Unfortunatelly it is 2023 and I just dont see anything from Jeconais as libraly worthy. Just as a guilty pleasure.

3. brad

brad Third Year

Heh, I know what you mean, ResExtensa. I very much enjoyed the Jeconais stories at the time, but these days ... well, I still enjoy most of them. They might have featured a 'super-powered' Harry, but sometimes I quite like sitting down and reading such stories for lightweight entertainment. Jeconais threw in enough humour and other wrinkles, by and large, to keep things interesting.

This particular story, though - Blue Steel - was just a bit too much left field for me to hold my interest. But I don't remember much of it; perhaps I should give it another shot.

4. Harpo the Fool

Harpo the Fool Fourth Year

And now that link gets a PHP error, maybe trouble with mysql.