1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Dark Lord Potter's 2020 Christmas Giveaway

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Hey everyone!

I'd like to invite everyone to participate in Dark Lord Potter's 2020 Christmas Giveaway! This year I'm excited to announce that we have a grand total of 250 games to give away. As you may all know that for several years we hosted a 'Secret Santa' which was more like a game exchange between members. Unfortunately due to changes in how Steam operates the continued tradition became impossible to continue in its original state.

In order to participate this year please head on over to the Dark Lord Potter Discord and go to the #christmas-giveaway channel. Further details will be made available there for how to get involved. For those of you who would like to participate but do not use, or would prefer not to use discord, you can contact me directly via forum PM and I'll add you to the list.

[​IMG]

2. Jon

The giveaway has now ended. If you reacted in time then please follow the instructions pinned inside the discord channel. Otherwise the games allocated to you will be distributed to other people.

3. Jon

The remaining games are currently being distributed to people in the Christmas Giveaway channel. If you are interested in claiming any for yourself please head there. It is first come first serve.