1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Are you any good at cooking? Got a favourite recipe that you love to cook or bring out to impress that special someone? Why not share it! A new forum called The Burrow has opened and it's all about homemaking!

Death

Discussion in 'Real Life Discussion' started by Krull, Dec 28, 2006.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Krull

Krull Denarii Host

So...how would you like to die?

And, what do you think happens after death?

I for one, as can be seen in my signature, belive that after death there is nothing. I like this idea because I do not find the concept of someone else judging your life after you die appealing. If after death there is nothing I am free to live my life the way I want too.

As to how I would like to die I have many ideas floating around in my head, none of wich can be said on a public forum.:p

2. Mercenary

Mercenary Snake Eater

I would like a quick death, not a long, drawn out one. After all once your born you aint getting younger.

3. se7en

se7en Professor

Go out guns blazing.

4. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I'd like to die at 60 from my heart going out while in the middle of a threesome with Swedish twins with large breasts, while their hot MILF of a mom is videotaping it, with their dad cheering me on and bringing me cups of water.

5. Erotic Adventures of S

Erotic Adventures of S Denarii Host

I wanna die in some sort of explosion. That just seems a really cool way to go. If your gonna go down go down in flames. I'd also try to take a few people I don't like with me.

I also believe in nothing after death.

6. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'd like to go down by police fire after shooting a load of people with a sniper rifle from on top of a tall building. Then again, i'd rather do the shooting without being killed :p

Otherwise Midknight has a good idea for a way to die.

7. Brooklynight

Brooklynight Seventh Year

Being gunned down by the police after assassinating the owner of every car in my neighborhood with an 'honor student' sticker.

8. Son of the Forsaken

Son of the Forsaken Third Year

I dont know....meh

I want to die either in a fire as I watch my body burn,as my skin burns away leaving my muscles which shrivel and die from the heat and finally watch as my bones become dust and are carried by the wind to cover the world............well that was morbid

or something similar to Midknight,but with 3 girls of varying exotic backgrounds:)

9. Oujou Akaash

Oujou Akaash Unspeakable

Die! thats a good question. I would rather die in my sleep rather than awake. it's...peaceful.

10. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

If I could choose, i'd like to implode, creating a black hole. ^_^

11. the-caitiff

the-caitiff Death Eater

While the "in a hail of gunfire" and "in bed with triplets" options are both tempting I'm going to opt for either "quietly in my sleep" or "hemlock (self administered)".

Dieing in your sleep sounds so peaceful and painless. Just fade out. The other option I'm keeping in reserve. I'm not suicidal, it's most often the tool of attention seeking brats or cowards, but I'd like to be able to choose when and where. It is the ultimate and final freedom which cannot be taken from a man. Hemlock has the benefit of being a peaceful and pain free death, and it's remarkably easy to counter in it's early stages if I decide otherwise. Hemlock poisoning can be prevented in the early stages with and immediate administration of tannic acid and a stimulant. For this purpose a strong tea or coffee is advised as the caffiene will speed up the body's processes while the hemlock seeks to shut them down. The tannic acid will react with the coniine to produce a neutral chemical that will not be digested. Herbalism is your friend.

As for what happens after death, I like the scenario presented by many religions, paradise and unity with the Creator. Will it be a Christian heaven, an Islamic paradise, Buddhist nirvana? I don't know, but I hope to avoid the alternative options of nothingness or hellfire. Perhaps it will be life as a native american style ancestor spirit. Could be fun.

12. PsychicLunar

PsychicLunar Third Year

As someone who can't stand peace for long periods of time and must have a non-stop source of action, I would love to die a bloody death in some kind of struggle. People may think this is weird of me, I don't care. I want to die in a... thrilling way with my heart beating quickly and adrenaline rushing through my body. Preferably alongside of some vertigo (and of course after I have *ahem* taken good care of the people I hate with an intense passion).

After death? Well, I just don't know. I hope I can float around as a ghost for awhile and screw with people's heads. For psychological experimentation purposes naturally.

13. Banta

Banta The Chosen One DLP Supporter

It doesn't matter to me, death is death after all.

14. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Me? Shotgun blast to the face while raping some chick. Not only do I get the privilage of knocking her up, and scarring her for life, thatd be a fuck of a story to tell a kid.

Your daddy? Raped me. Stepdaddy Bob blew his head off 6 inches from my face.

15. Darkmakr

Darkmakr Seventh Year

like the gas in serenity that they added to the air purifiers, just fall alseep and let myself die.

16. Moloch

Moloch Groundskeeper

Step inside the basement of my worst enemy's house, fill it with flammable gases, and then light a match. I'd be vaporised pretty much instantly, with one short bit of blinding pain, then I'm gone. And if the afterlife does exist, I'd be going down/up to hell/heaven along with my enemy as I laugh at him.

Honestly, I'd probably say that heaven/hell/judgement after death doesn't exist. Mainly cause we're only aware cause the juices in our heads. If those stop running, we're not aware, and that's just probably what it'd be like.

17. Xiph0

Xiph0 Administrator Admin

It'd probably:

A) Combust and blow the house.

B) Give you 3rd degree burns and some poisoning from breathing, but you'd live.

Either way is funny though :p

I dunno how I'd want to die. It should involve clowns and kneecapping though.

18. DarthBill

DarthBill Dark Lord

If I could choose any way to die, it's be from a lightsaber to the chest.

Or: God just decides that I'm too awesome to exist on this world, so he creates a brand-spankin'-new one just for me and sends my soul there.

19. mielterron

mielterron Second Year

I don't want to die.
    1. If I die then there might be nothing in after that and that would be no good.
    2. If there is something after I die, I'll stick with the saying better the evil you know than the one you don't.
    3. Whose to say coloning technology won't become very good and come up with some memory transfer mechanism to keep me alive in a new body.

So no, I don't really want die in any way at all.

20. Amadan

Amadan Second Year

IF I have to die I would like it to be in an astroid stike so im not alone.

Not open for further replies.