1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Dimension 20 - Fantasy High

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Lamora, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Lamora

Lamora Definitely Not Batman ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Welcome to Dimension 20!

Fantasy High is one of the first new shows on CollegeHumor's new Dropout service. It's a D&D 5e game played all by the professional comedians of CollegeHumor, in the setting of a bunch of high school teen adventurers going through their lives at an adventuring academy.

As a confession, Brennan Lee Mulligan - the DM - in particular was actually a counselor at a camp I was at when I was a kid who I knew personally, and I'm thrilled to see him so successful. He's also the writer for an online comic.

The first 3 episodes are free on youtube, and there are more available through Dropout, which is very cheap since it just started.

This fucking rocks and you should all check it out.

2. Jjf88

Jjf88 Auror

Holy shit I was looking up GoC content when I saw this.

In my opinion, Fantasy High may be the best actual play through series on the web.

Critical Role is amazing but it is so laborious to delve into.

Fantasy High brings together a team of voice actors, writers and comedians together united by Mulligan - who is a very accomplished DM and creator.

If you ever fancied D&D but felt lost in the sheer amount of content to devour from the playbooks, this is a great entry level.

It's concise, clear and enjoyable.

It follows a very simple but effective structure that is awesome to implement when playing my own D&D campaigns.

How wild was the highway battle?