1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fallen by lessthanlucid - T

Discussion in 'Trash Bin' started by ip82, Nov 27, 2005.

1. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Title: Fallen
    Author: lessthanlucid
    Genre: Action/Adventure/Supernatural
    Rating: T (should be M, but it's OK since it's slash)
    Pairings: SLASH! Harry/Bill, Draco/Charlie, Male Blaise/Luna
    Summary: Harry has picked up a bad habit in order to deal with his godfathers death. This leads to a situation that no one could have imagined and a rescuer is even more unexpected. While he deals with this he has started walking a path no one could have predicted. Sacrifices will have to be made the only question is will he be able to make them? Friends and foes alike will notice the change but who will stand with him in the end?
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1872358/1/

This story is SLASH. As in Harry Potter is a faggot. As in Harry and a few other guys flirt and kiss with each other. As in, they would have probably buggered each other, if this story kept going. Just so we're clear.

Now, if we look past two male-to-male flirting scenes and one kiss, this is one hell of a story!

Harry escapes Dumbledore, travels his estates all over the world and trains in Dark magic. He forms a coalition against Voldemort with the heads of 4 other great families - Draco, Luna, Neville and male Blaise. This also includes great battle scenes, politics, cool familiars, blood & gore, vampires (where is slash, there are vampires), humor, dark rituals etc.

In general, very, very cool story, similar to "A new chance at life". I myself am very homeophobic and I liked this one. You should at least try it.

2. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

fine. i'm ignoring the slash only cause you said so ip82.

I trust your word on this.

3. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

If you really trust me, better send me your credit card number, then read the story. :)

4. Ohmamamia_mamamia

Ohmamamia_mamamia First Year

HMMMM. The slash ins't much so if you go by it the story is very good. I take a point of not reading slash but this is a very good story. Great find Ip

5. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

i read up to the part where harry kisses bill and got turned off to it.... was decent until then.... maybe ill go back and read it...

6. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

I remember reading this, aside from the slash it was pretty good, though it seems to be abandoned.

7. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

If this is the one where he has the huge Muggle dog, then blah. I liked it for awhile, but the faggot!Harry became way too squicky for me to bear after that. That and I find Harry/Draco friendship to be contrived and ridiculous unless it's done from a complete canon retelling starting usually before Hogwarts.

8. UnholyWarlord

UnholyWarlord Fourth Year

The Great Icy wasteland that is known as Canada
    Saw a bit of it once, but the slash thing put me off the stroy. I hate Slash

9. Rain

Rain Pirate Navigator of the 7 Seas

*laughs* You people are so homophobic.

Now that I've said that...

I think I read the story before. *looks* Yup, but it hasn't updated in a long time. Don't remember whether I liked it or not. Still, your summary seems to have all my favorite themes (besides the romance and Draco part), and it's written alright...

*leaves to go feed fanfiction addiction*

10. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Hey I don't mind girl doing it with another girl.

It's just... practical aspects of guy-to-guy sex are too horrifying for my fragile little mind...

11. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

i read this once before but when harry kissed bill, the story was over for me. I'm not homophobic...i just dont like to read slashes.

12. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Actually, I probably wouldn't have given this a second look if I knew it was gay beforehand. This is one of the first fics I've read and at the time, I had no idea what "SLASH" meant.

So when Harry kissed Bill, I was like WHAT THE FUCK!? I had to backpedal few times until I realized he had indeed kissed Bill fucking Weasley and not some girl that had just walked in. And that he wasn't joking. Man, that was a rude wakening.

Still, it's a good story, if you close your eyes during "dirty" parts.

13. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Girls have a good bit of a different outlook when it comes to being gay.

It's very, very common now to go to clubs and see teenage- college age girs dry humping, if not making out on the dance floor. A women's body is usually beautiful, with graceful curves, blah blah blah. Rather obvious why a women would find another woman attractive, and lesbianism and more so bisexual girls are pretty common from what I've seen.

A man's body is a mass of hair, sweat, odd smells, stubble. Why the hell women find us attractive I'll never know, considering we could easily be replaced by a 10$ vibrating toy and a lesbian partner to help you with it that'll damn sure look better.

14. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

SHUUUT UUUP MID!! your gonna ruin it for the rest of us!! How are we supposed to get wives and girlfriends if youre giving all these women strange ideas like this!

And truthfully im not homophobic at all... ive got like... 7...8 gay friends (males) and my last girlfriend was bi-sexual ....though im not sure THAT realy counts... i just dont find it attractive to watch/read/hear about...

15. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Exactly. I'm not homophobic in the strictest sense of the word. I can tolerate, socialize, and be friends with gays, and have on multiple occasions. But I like for them to keep their...'activities' behind closed doors. It's the same with fanfiction. I don't mind non-explicit slash in a story where the actual romance is kept behind the scenes. I have no more desire to read about two guys snogging and buggering one another than I would to see it in real life. Seeing a guy and a girl go at it doesn't bother me. It does represent a double standard, but I don't feel that it makes me a raging homophobe.

16. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Even if you find two of the most attractive males in the world, shave them of most body hair, get them tit implants for curves and fat injections in their hips, nothing changes the fact that they still are going to shove something up one another's rectums... Sorry, even in the perfect conditions, that's still something I want to read exactly zero about, lol

17. Cervus

Cervus Raptured to Hell

I got sucker punched with this story a long time ago, at least I think it was this story.

If I remember correctly the kiss between Bill and Harry happens so fast you have to go back and check it just happened. There was also something about Remus being able to smell Bills attraction or something to that extent.

As for the whole thing about slash... It's not that I'm an homophobe or anything but I just don't want to read about a man sticking his pleasure shaft up another mans shit shute.