1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/Grand Order - First Order anime special

Discussion in 'Books and Anime Discussion' started by Cyclops, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Cyclops

Cyclops Unspeakable

It was alright. While the new characters were kind of bland and boring, none of them were terrible. The returning characters and the incident in Fuyuki was the real draw for me. Even if Archer and Saber felt underpowered to give their opponents a chance, it was still nice. Caster and Lancer were great fun in this War.

If they make more of these specials I think it will be up to the other servants and time periods to be the draw to make up for the lack of presence the MC and Mash have.

Shinji's cameo was great in this though. :p

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  2. BTT

BTT Viol̀e͜n̛t͝ D̶e͡li͡g҉h̛t҉s̀ ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    It was alright, yeah. I watched it subless and on a relatively laggy stream, but the action looked pretty neat (of particular note is Cu finally getting to look cool), if nothing else.

I heard it was rushed in order to come out on NYE, though. I felt that was fairly visible at parts - I particularly remember Saber's Excalibur looking pretty shabby - and Ritsuka was indeed pretty generic. Hopefully that'll get resolved when we get to later chapters when Nasu actually takes over.

Also, if anyone else plays F/GO: my friendcode is 327,603,182.

3. ilovebullets

ilovebullets Squib

While Cu as Lancer is a beast i must say i like him as druid even better. Always liked the druid characters. I can`t wait to see how the next episode is. But Mash is just not as awesome as the other fighter. The shield is cool but the noble phantasm lacks something, just in mind.