1. Another story competition is beginning! (Q1 2018)

"You're bleeding on my floor."

We've moved to a quarterly format, so you really have no excuse not to participate this time.

So check out the new thread discussing scoring, rules, and other such matters in the in the Story Competitions forum and get cracking.

Dismiss Notice

Fortnite

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Seyllian, Apr 16, 2018 at 4:03 PM.

1. Seyllian

Seyllian Auror DLP Supporter

High Score:
    This game has been huge for a while, but I have not seen any discussion of it on DLP. I know, at least, Sauce and I have been having a lot of fun playing Duos/Squads together.

As for the gameplay, it's pretty fun. The game's building mechanic is unique, and I am sure everyone is familiar with the Battle Royale genre.

So, who plays? What do you guys think of the game? If you want to play Duos/Squads PM me.

2. Johnnyseattle

Johnnyseattle Auror DLP Supporter

I've tried it a few times, and have been fairly amused, but it's made me realize that I think I've found the point where you look at yourself and think "man, shooters are for younger people." :(

3. Zombie

Zombie John Waynes Teeth Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I mean if anything, get on there and scream obscenities about Seyllian's mom. That's the only reason I'd play :)

4. Miner

Miner Professor

I'm shit at this game but it's a pretty good detilter from league so I take it for what it is.

5. Anarchy

Anarchy Fourth Champion DLP Supporter

Game is definitely a fad. I'm just annoyed that there's likely going to be a bunch of games in the future trying to capitalize off it.

6. Sauce Bauss

Sauce Bauss Headmaster DLP Supporter

I've had a fair bit of fun playing with Seyllian and a few others. BP level 60 in two weeks.

7. Jarizok

Jarizok Groundskeeper

I managed to withhold the mandatory Fortnite<Pubg comment up until this point!

But yeah, Battle Royale is the new Team Deathmatch/Search and Destroy.

8. Erotic Adventures of S

Erotic Adventures of S Denarii Host

I play mobile which is clunky but makes winning easier.

I doubt it's a fad, it will level out but I can see this lasting as long as LoL.