1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Q4 II 2019 Flash Story Competition

Prompt: Magical Fairytales
    Length: 800 - 1.2k
    Get Writing Folks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fox News Facebook Page Gets 8,000 Death Threats

Discussion in 'Real Life Discussion' started by Thorn, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Thorn

Thorn Professor

Link: http://www.allfacebook.com/fox-news-facebook-page-gets-8000-death-threats-2011-08

I woke up this morning to this bullshit, and it infuriated me. Do these fucks actually think they're Christians while spouting such sociopathic bullshit?

I don't even get why the Atheist groups have such a negative image. I bet you 90% of those people don't go to Church, couldn't quote you the first line of the bible, don't pray, and generally don't give two shits about God or Jesus. But when someone mentions Atheism then they get all retard strong about their 'faith'.

Christ. Just that one line "I'm tired of people picking and choosing when they want to be Americans."

How fucking stupid are you bitch?

2. JimmyCranberry

JimmyCranberry High Inquisitor

Would rather live in a country full of rioting airheads than with those bastards...

3. Blaise

Blaise Golden Patronus

Not being able to quote every/any passage in the Bible is whatever, given how absolutely batshit insane such people can be, but I agree with you 100% on the church attendance bit. If even half of these assholes go to church regularly, I'll eat my hat.

Thank goodness that the chances of running into someone in my area who was vocal about such hateful thoughts are extremely slim.

4. BadVoodoo

BadVoodoo Sixth Year

These people yelling "Kill the infidels" are the same people who hate Muslim extremists for doing exactly the same thing they do. Must be okay for them because they are (by in large) white and/or American