1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Game of Thrones (TV series)

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV shows' started by se7en, Jun 18, 2011.

1. se7en

se7en Professor

I just started watching the TV series that is on HBO, and I have become addicted. How can I hate so many of the characters, yet still keep interest? :D

I know that the TV series is based on the A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin, but I haven't read the books. I don't know how loyal the TV series stays to the books, but I am very much enjoying the ride.

Anyone else into this series that have also read the books? I have half a mind to go out to my local bookstore to pick up the series, but it would also be nice to hear what others have to say.

2. AnvariX

AnvariX Second Year

3. se7en

se7en Professor

Well, I'm not specifically talking about the series of books, but I'm talking about the TV show itself. I already did some searches, and found no topic about the "Game of Thrones."

It didn't occur to me that I was supposed to be searching for the title of the book series, rather than the TV series. Either way, if a mod wants to close this thread, he can.

4. Innomine

Innomine Alchemist ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    This is the movies, music and tv shows section... clearly the thread in here is about the tv series. The thread in the books section is clearly about the books...

5. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

The other thread being called A Song of Ice and Fire (The Books) was my big tip-off too...

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011