1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Harry in the Elemental World

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by oldmagic, Feb 28, 2006.

1. oldmagic

oldmagic Seventh Year

This idea came to me. there aren't many naruto crossover, and even though there is they all suck shit. the challange is harry accidently cross over to the naruto world in a different dimension.

Rules
    1. the transportation has to be accidental and has to make sence
    2. harry has to be 12 to 15.
    3. harry doesn't age physicaly in naruto world.
    4. he has to be indipendent and think on his own will
    5. he doesn't kill for pleasure only when has to
    6. he doesn't meet any of naruto or his company. but other than that he can do what ever he wants.
    7. the advada kadavra AKA the scar holds a manifasted demon of the advada kadavra or reincarnation of the AK. I dunno you guys can do anything you want with it as long as the as long as the AK in his forhead is sentinent.
    8. you guys know how that ninjas have that diseparing puff thing you guys also know that every ninja has his own thing like naruto for example Kaga Bushin or kakshi the copy cat nin. I was thinking that apparating will be harry's thing. instead of appareting one at a time, he can always go like kurt from X MEN. that will be soo cool.
    9. harry always tris to find a way home while being a ninja, which he learned from a renagade ninja or anyone as long as they are not from a ninja village.

This is my challange to you.

:wall: Topic title altered for sake of my sanity. - srispg

2. Element

Element Seventh Year

Ah, hell, I'm not sure
    I think theres a reason every HP/Naruto crossover has been terrible, its because they are HP/Naruto crossovers, if you get my meaning.
    The two worlds just don't fit together in my opinion.

3. oldmagic

oldmagic Seventh Year

Yeah i know how u feel after reading some ofthe hp/naruto crossover. but there is one fic i read was good. but i was dissopointed in the biggining. i can;t remember the same but the author is called equaries or something like that.

4. LINKed up

LINKed up Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

A certain place in a certain area of space-time, a
    Re: HARRY IN ELEMANTAL WORLD

I disagree. There are at least 30-40+ just int he Naruto section, at least what I found. There are a lot out there, even if you don't see them. I dislike it because of the fact that Naruto is really only good by itself, IMO.

5. oldmagic

oldmagic Seventh Year

You should read a story made by The Red Dragons order by Over the Hills and Far Away. the story is increadible. although i was a bit dissopointed in the biggining but it got increadible good as the story went along. you should try reading it. But some of the parts are WTF but i really don't care as long as the story is enjoyable.