1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Harry meets another Harry

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Moeed, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Moeed

Moeed Third Year

Just for a couple of chapters In this story current Harry Potter falls into an alternate universe during the Department of Ministry battle and finds himself in Grimmauld place where he finds another Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix.

Now our current HP I remember is quite powerful but this alternate universe's Harry isn't and does not stand up against Dumbledore. The current Harry talks with the Alternate Harry and makes him understand that he does not need to be such an obedient boy and tells him that to win against death eaters he needs to kill and also that he is very rich and a lord etc.

After a couple of chapters of this our current Harry goes back to his original universe and the story resumes.

2. Stan

Stan Order Member

Harry Potter and the Elemental's Power, probably.

It is just as bad as your summary makes it sound.

3. Moeed

Moeed Third Year

lol yeah thats the one, thanks and great memory btw :).

4. Madval29

Madval29 First Year

High Score:
    If you like stories like that do you know the one that's postwar with Harry Draco Ron Blaise Luna and Hermione getting ice cream then Fawkes transfers them to an alternate timeline?

It's a WIP and the characters tend to run around each other instead of really interacting with each other. I wish I could remember the name it's something like a pheonixes song I think. But it is really gripping. I would definitely recommend if you like stories that are similar.