1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Harry Potter and the Hand of Blood by Swiftdeath - T

Discussion in 'Trash Bin' started by Midknight, Jul 31, 2005.

1. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Title: Harry Potter And The Hand Of Blood

Author: Swiftdeath

Category: Action/Adventure/Fantasy Independent

Pairings: H/Many

Rating: T

Summary: Dark!Harry, Quidditch, Elemental, HarryMany, Harrys 6th year and he's had enough, hes sixteen, and hes ready for anything

Links: Fanfiction.net : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2467373/2/

This is a story I found from the author reviewing my story. So far Narcissa and Bella have come forward, unmarked, to train Harry. It's off to a decent start, a bit rushed, but I'm hoping its because the author is wanting to get to some action.

2. Xanatos

Xanatos Professor

hey there, i am the author u speak of!

I just found this website, my m8 tipped me off that u had posted this about me, i would like to thank u :)

You're right about the rushed thing, thats why i took a break from writing at the moment, im trying to get all my ideas sorted, there was too much i wanted to put in this fic, but im almost sorted

next chap is an all out fight between Bella Naricissa and Tonks and Remus, i also have (i think) an animangus form not used before, and some really kick ass magic, also the hand of blood thing is a gr8 idea, which will come at the end of the fic

thanks for reading, if any1 wants to know more, jst message me or post here

peace out 8)

3. Avitus

Avitus Groundskeeper

seems kind of random to me... chapters are too short to bother with too....*sigh*

4. Midknight

No problem, I only post stories that I think are worth it, same deal with Vash and Ravenclaw, we only pic stories that we think have what it takes to be built up to great stuff.

We tend to let Zev and the normies post the gutter trash! (not couting Dakaath anyway)

Feel free to ask for help, most of us are helpful and nice enough people, although you may get a weird suggestion what to do with a corpse in a sex scene from Giovanni or Charline *cringes*

Remember to do an introduction so I can figure out what fun kitchenware device to give you

hmm.... how about a wireless hot plate!

5. Midknight

shh! be nice we are at a all time low of Bella/Narc involved Harry stories, if he has Harry humping a light socket while Bella does Narc with a baseball bat just shake your head and cheer!!!

6. Zevrillion

Zevrillion Founder Retired Staff

What the ####. I will have you know that all the stories I have posted are really good. It just takes a higher being to enjoy them.

And if the ones I post do suck, feel free to remove them.

7. Midknight

8. zUzaque

zUzaque Seventh Year

haha, probe

9. Xanatos

Xanatos Professor

thanks, i can understand what that dude says about the chaps being to short and it being random, but i really think it will all wok out, im almost finished the next chap, so tell me what u think, and thanks again

10. Xanatos

Xanatos Professor

I think i've given up on this fic, ivn though its hardly started, i didnt plan it out at all and its not fitting in to what i think makes a good story, i think im going to start a new story as soon as possible (its hard with exams atm, 5th year sucks) and keep the same ideas i had, but show the story and not tell it

i'll probs start soon actually, due to lack of good FFs on FF.net, so hopfully some of u's will check it out

11. Midknight

12. Lord Osiris

Lord Osiris Auror

God damn it! i liked this fic as well! hit me with a title of the new one so i know what to look out for ey?

13. Xanatos

Xanatos Professor

I dunno what to do, i've suddenly gotten an intrest in writing again, after re reading traitors within :) i realised that we need to fight the Slash with Bella Narcissa and Harry getting it on

So, I think i'm gonna re-write first chap, and deleat second, starting on the train to hogwarts, as i feel my writing on pre-hogwarts was very very forced

OR........

I could start a totally new fic with basically the same idea, what do u dudes and dudettes think?

14. Midknight

You could seriously have Harry banging Narc and Bella with a storyline about kitchenware and I guarentee everyone here would love it!

You could even do something different, like skipping Hogwarts alltogether and showing how Durmstrang works, or even have Krum take Harry under his wing early on... hrmmm n/m me I just got hit with a plot bunny.

15. Xanatos

Xanatos Professor

Thats actually an awesome idea, have hogwarts burned to the ground....with dumbly stuck in his office eating a pear drop muhahaha
    :twisted:

16. Midknight

I rather like the idea of a portrait Dumbles stuck in his office with mice nibbling at his picture frame, with him shrieking in terror.

17. Ragnarok

Ragnarok Guest

Well its got my vote if Xanatos goes with that
    and xanatos mate, since it would seem I've beaten you to here, you did put pear drop instead of lemon drop. Although, being Dumbledore he probably finds hundreds of new muggle sweets while off on trips to the muggle world, leaving the castle to be defended by an idiot ,his attention-seeking prat of a friend and the bitch Granger.

Oh and now that I've thought about it a bit, just redo the old chapters. I rather liked the stuff you had before, could be improved on though. So get to work *waves tongs of damnation at Xanatos*

18. Xanatos

Xanatos Professor

I'm planning to start as soon as christmas holidays start, with editing and shit, and kitchenware and bella and narcissa will be in it, no worries, plus harry will get with tonks, push herm down some stairs and give ginny a good blast with the old wand

19. RagefulLlama

RagefulLlama Seventh Year

As long as it's a wooden wand your fine if it's not . . . get the bloody hell off the forums before the anklebiters hunt you down like bloodhounds or sharks . . bloodsharks :p

20. Xanatos

Xanatos Professor

would bloodsharks be on land or in the sea?