1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Harry Potter and the News by Big D on a Diet - NC17

Discussion in 'Restricted Section' started by ip82, Dec 24, 2005.

1. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Title: Harry Potter and the News
    Author: Big D on a Diet
    Rating: NC17
    Pairings: Harry/harem
    Chapters: 5
    Words: 29,884 (PatronusCharm)
    Summary - Good, old fashioned Harry and multiple love slave story. With plot, for you weridos who like that kind of thing. M/F
    Link - http://hp.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=544179853
    Link - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pottersplace3/
    Link - http://www.patronuscharm.net/s/91/1/

The only smut story I've ever liked. Harry figures out how to use 'Love' as the power he knows not - he invents a dark ritual that turns him into sort of a Veela. Whenever he screwes some girl, she gets bonded by love magic as a sex-slave and Harry can use her magical power.

The best thing about this story is great writting style, both during sex scenes and general plot. Plot is another high point of this story - it's very original and has potential of getting even better, with all the foreshaddowing the author has been doing.

Downside is smut - don't get me wrong, it's superbly written, but this story could have been much more with standard R rating and more action of different kind...

Ah well, it's interesting enough the way it is.

PC link added -Raven

Checked: July 24, 2012: aff.net link added

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2012
  2. DarkPhoenix2500

DarkPhoenix2500 Second Year

Ive been reading this one o_O ITs pretty good, though there was ginny there....but she kinda ran off @_@ and some of the weasleys died....cant remember who though

3. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

I've read this before...interesting, but far too much smut. I did like that one line though..."He felt he had was taking a piss in holy water." I also liked the fact that he decided to use Daphne Greengrass...its certainly interesting, a psychotic Slytherin who hates everyone bowing down to Harry. I also have to agree with the original plot...its very well done.

4. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I like this story.... ive been reading it since chapter 1... I LOVE Daphne in this story... Im kind of fond of Hanna in this as well even if she is a bit... childish..

generally i hink its a very good story... id recommend it.... though if it starts to go the trainwreck route like Sisters black ill stop...

5. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Mother of Hades...you might have fucking WARNED me that the redheaded cum dumpster would be one of the girls. I'm cleaning my vomit off my keyboard now. They didn't have sex, but the mere mention of the idea is enough to make me heave my (quite tasty) Outback's dinner. As restitution for this transgression, I demand one new Lust of a Dark Soul chapter with Harry/Cho smut. Chop chop. And yes, I know Vash didn't post the fic...I demand the update anyway.

6. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Err... He didn't "turned" Ginny, he just tried to fuck her. I think that the next girl will be Narcissa and Ginny will stay just a friend...

Besides, I don't mind Ginny as long as it's not too fluffy, she isn't bossing him, turning him into a dweeb and there's not much interaction with Molly Weasley and Ron... err... That's kinda 99% of the stories out, but in this one, none of this had happened (yet).

7. Zero

Zero Seventh Year

Interesting stuff, the way the author twisted the idea of love being 'the power her knows not' is very creative. I'll keep reading.

P.S
    IP82 where'd you get the idea of Narcissa being the next to be bonded.

8. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Oh, right. There's a unedited fifth chapter on potterspace3 yahoo group. It's supposed to pass the beta and then get posted in files and on adult fanfiction. The link is below.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pottersplace3/message/1809

9. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

Interesting...

A good plot line... However there is so much smut that it overshadows the plot-line, and will kill it if the author is not careful.

10. cmuylistoooo

cmuylistoooo Fourth Year

well i thought the whole purpose of this was the smut???

11. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

It may seem that way, but believe it or not I believe I there is a plot...a rather original one as well, unlike the disaster of The Sisters Black.

12. Lord Osiris

Lord Osiris Auror

I think he did an excellent job on writing the smut way better then most of the gutter level brothal type sex scenes! i like the idea of this "power of love" different take and for me i find it refreshingly original.

13. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Smut isnt too bad. Yeah, it can get out of control though a fuck a story to pieces but if it doesnt cross that line then its all good.

14. TheIllusiveOne

TheIllusiveOne Raptured to Hell

I actually think the smutt sort of adds to Harry's changing attiitude as far as his darker, more passionate personality. It's a great story so far, and I really liked the last chapter with Harry's sarcastic comments and Mrs Malfoy

15. DGD

DGD Headmaster

I read this a while ago. Pretty good if I remember right.

16. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

er... i working on it... Cho... WILL be involved but there will be very little in the way of HP/CC smut in the next chapter...or for a little while for that matter... and if I do indeed use the scene im planning on... well... it might not be your favorite chapter...

... chapter 5 of the news was pretty good though....even if hanna was a bit of a creepy lil cocksucker...

17. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

i liked it.............now i'm gonna read the version in the yahoo!group

18. ulkser

ulkser Groundskeeper

it is a pity that the story is not updated for two months which led me to believe it is abadoned....

i wish the author continued it.. i like the way hannah behaves...

anyways every boy will love that story. i don't know about females though... =)

19. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Like I said, a new chapter is available at his yahoo group as of 2 days ago. Look for the link in one of my posts on page 1.

20. ulkser

ulkser Groundskeeper

sorry.. well my amends came true..

very original story with a very well driven harry character.

hope he fucks narcissa to death =D no sorry. he fucks narcissa every second. i just like her and want her alive