1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Harry Potter and the Stargate will be continued!

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Shezza, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Shezza

Shezza Renegade 4 Life DLP Supporter

After many PM's begging me to continue it and after several hours worth of persuading by a friend of mine...a friend that's a girl....I have decided to continue Harry Potter and the Stargate. It helped that I just finished watching Season 9 (By the way, the last episode kicked arse!) and I have a sudden desire to see Harry square off with a Prior.

This doesn't mean that I've dropped the Resistance of Azkaban, in fact, I already have 1000 words on the new chapter. It just means that I'll be doing two stories instead of just one. Besides, this way whenever I lose interest in one story I can flip back to the other.

I'm in the process of creating a rough but detailed plot for Ancient's Power (The sequel to HP and the Stargate) and I'll start the new chapter in a matter of minutes and post it up on my Yahoo Group and FF.Net immediately!

Sincerely,
    Shezza88

2. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Will you be continuing Ancient's Power from where you left off or will you start it from the beginning again in light of the revelations of season 9?

3. Shezza

Shezza Renegade 4 Life DLP Supporter

I'll start where I left off. It won't be a very long story, just a follow-up of HP and the Stargate to answer all of the questions. Afterwards, I might do another story to include Season Nine.

4. Lord Apophis

Lord Apophis Professor

Cant wait.... Will you use elements from Season 8 of SG-1 in Ancient's Power?

5. Nenagh24

Nenagh24 Second Year

South, but not too South. Umm... ¿yo hablo español
    ::Struggles against the fangirl urges:: That's great! =D ::Gives in and excitedly glomps Shezza:: Yay!

6. MrINBN

MrINBN Unspeakable

I have to agree with Nenagh. I loved the Stargate story. I'm interested to see if Harry ever gets in contact with the Alliance again.

7. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Hmm. I just found this thread tucked away in here. I am very happy you are continuing. I've been looking forward to this for awhile now.

8. TheIllusiveOne

TheIllusiveOne Raptured to Hell

Will you be finishing up any of your other fics as well? I'd like to see more of your Ancardia fic.