1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Harry Potter and the Sword of Gryffindor by cloneserpents - NC17

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by annihilation, May 26, 2006.

1. annihilation

annihilation Muggle

Title: Harry Potter and the Sword of Gryffindor
    Author: cloneserpents
    Rating: NC-17
    Genre: Romance, Erotic-Comedy
    Pairing: HP/HG
    Chapters: 35
    Words: 280,235
    Published: March 12, 2006
    Updated: December 26, 2008

Summary: Harry receives a surprise visitor, who tells him about a magical object that can be used to hunt and destroy the Horcruxes. But first, Harry needs the help of his friends in order to accomplish this new quest.

Link:
    - http://ficwad.com/story/14103
    - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2841153/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-Sword-of-Gryffindor
    - http://fanfiction.portkey.org/index.php?act=read&storyid=6133&chapterid=&agree=1

A very good strory for all Ginny haters out there. It's quite new and has only 6 chapters so far, but promises to be a very good story.

Checked: Nov. 12, 2012
    Added links to Portkey and Fanfiction.net

Checked by Dark Syaoran, June 6, 2014
    Updated old Ficwad link.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2012
  2. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

When I see "need help of his friends" in the summary and mix it with H/Hr ship, I immedietely know what to expect - one of those fics where Hermione makes all the plans and decisions and Harry is her obidient little puppet that follows her around, just so the fic could still be called HARRY POTTER and not HERMIONE GRANGER, the exciteing advantures of the author's smart and kind yet sexy and world-wise alter-ego.

With 99% of certainty I predict that there's a passage in this story where Harry thinks how Hermione had ALWAYS been right and how she had NEVER failed him and how he didn't appreciate her enough and if he just listened to her, Sirius might have survived and from now on he will ALWAYS listen to her because she knows THE BEST in the whole wide world...

Meh, I might give it a whirl on the off chance that I'm wrong, but I don't hold much hope of that...

3. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

*points at the first chapter*

Your right IP, but I've read it -- and it's pretty fuckin funny :)

4. annihilation

annihilation Muggle

@ip82 The story isn't that bad.

Think about the ghost of Gryffindor peeping on Minerva in the shower. It's really hilarious.

5. CGB

CGB Auror

Yes. The story really is funny. Of course there are some parts about what ip predicted, but the writing style is funny. This story isn't among the 10 funniest stories ever, but it's a good read so far.

6. madeyemoody

madeyemoody High Inquisitor

THIS IS HILARIOUS

His left hand was firmly on her bum, squeezing occasionally, while his other hand had traveled under her blouse and was running over her smooth, warm skin. Of course, this only inflated 'Harry, Jr.'s' attention who was now virtually banging his tin cup against the steel bars of his zipper prison chanting; "Azkaban, Azkaban, Azkaban..."

Hermione stuffed her left hand down the front of Harry's trousers and gave a firm, yet polite and very welcomed handshake to 'Harry, Jr.'

"Oh my..." Harry squeaked as his eyes crossed.

Again, Harry was overjoyed at the fact that he had inherited the over-sized pants he was wearing, for it gave Hermione's hand ample space for movement. "Oh wow... I... wow... this is... neat..."

Tears of joy seeped out of 'Harry, Jr.'s eye and a squelching noise emanated from Harry's trousers. Harry's world started to spin. After years of solo practice, he knew he didn't have much time left. He could feel the pressure build up in his loins as 'Harry, Jr.' begged for release. 'This is so much better when someone else does it for you!'

*Crunch*

"Oh god, Hermione..." groaned Harry.

"Oh, Harry..." Hermione said wickedly.

*Crunch*

"What the hell is that noise?" Harry asked in a very perturbed manner. He tore his eyes away from the brunette witch on top of him and saw a leather-clad ghost sitting on the floor eating from a bucket of popcorn. The ghost smiled in a repugnant way and said;

"I told you the brainy ones were naughty
    ."

7. The Dark Monarch

The Dark Monarch Backtraced

lmao maybe i'll read this.

8. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

Read this earlier this morning, pretty funny.

Definetly worth a look.

9. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Well, I was almost completely wrong, because of one little fact that was omitted from the summary - this is a comedy.

All those clishes that would have otherwise grated on my nerves are rendered harmless, thanks to the relaxed and humorous way they were written. How can I get pissed off about Harry being a brainless pansy, when Harry Jr. does most of his thinking anyway? :)

Seriously, this is actually a very good story. Great sex-related humor and nice not-over-the-top smut make even the HHr pairing surprisingly fun to read. Add to that Gryffindor the pervert and nice dose of Weasley bashing and you get a rather enjoyable story.

10. annihilation

annihilation Muggle

I have a few good NC-17 stories in my bookmarks, but this is one of the funniest I've ever read.

The best:

"Professor, you know about Gryffindor's... er tendencies?" Hermione asked.

"Yes, I've had the pleasure..." Minerva said the word like it was some contemptuous thing, "... to meet him whilst I was showering four years ago. The scoundrel had offered to towel me off, but his offer specifically excluded using a towel!

@ip82 Genre: Romance, Erotic-Comedy

11. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

This has to be some of thee funniest fiction I have ever read.[​IMG]

/still laughing his ass off/

This person has to be registered here.

12. Niffler Lord

Niffler Lord Headmaster

I hope he is. This is amoung the funniest fics out there. The dry humor makes it all worthwhile.

Last edited: May 29, 2006
  13. Cupspeaker

Cupspeaker Looked into the void

Gryfindor, a peeping tom?! Hilarious. I have never seen that one.

14. DarthBill

DarthBill The Chosen One

I loved it. The newest chapter had me laughing for a long time. The idea of Hermione hanging from the chandelier with her ass hanging out. :D

15. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

It was updated again... Pretty funny, but not up to the authors usual golden standard.

16. Shade Emrys

Shade Emrys Third Year

Very funny story. :banana:

17. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Hermione and Ginny having a cat-fight... Cool, haven't seen that one before. And Dune reference was great too.

18. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

Can this get moved to the Restricted Section where it belongs?

19. Stalicon

Stalicon High Inquisitor

Cheers nonjon

God this cracks me up. Then again it could be the side-effect of the meds they gave me at the Dentist....

20. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

I just read chapter 9... HILARIOUS!