1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Harry Potter Fanfic with Lack of Hermione while still having Ron

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Conquistador, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Conquistador

Conquistador High Inquisitor

High Score:
    Hey guys

I am sure we have all read the Harry Potter fanfics where Ron is bashed and Hermione remains an angel who takes on pureblood society championing for the rights of others.

Recently however, I have come to liking Ron, seeing him as a fairly interesting character whose bashing gets so cringy. Ron is a normal guy who I would honestly like to hang out with: His funny, does not expect too much on a day to day basis, and does not really judge you unless he thinks you are evil (which in a teenager way is if you are jut a jerk to him).

Hermione on the on the other hand is someone I would never be friends with. She reports Harry's broom in third year and gets it confiscated and is ready to accuse her friend of cheating and stop talking to him just because he get better grades.

Yet somehow, fannon makes Hermione Harry's best friend who he is totally whipped for.

So, I am looking for a fic where
    1. Ron remains Harry's friend
    2. Hermione is bashed

I have never read a fic like this and am interested to see if any of you have.

Thanks,
    momo

2. Dano1o

Dano1o Squib

Harry potter mercenary and it's follow up Harry potter hit wizard by dollyelflord. However I can't seem to get the link working.

They are both fairly good length one shots but good reads. A little humor and some story.

3. RandomUser

RandomUser Banned

I would love to read good fics where Hermione is not the freaking center of the universe.

I just cant stand her.... Honestly.....