1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Please be courteous to staff and post NEW threads for NEW Issues, instead of posting them in threads that are not related to said issue.

Has this ever happened to you?

Discussion in 'Real Life Discussion' started by Levi, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Levi

Levi Sent Back to India

Ok before I start, let me tell you that this has happened to me for the third time now. So I can say that I have quite a lot of experience.

The thing is, when I went for my final submissions this semester, and the previous one, and the previous one, each time one of the professors asked me if I was studying in their class. Not the same ones mind you.

Now as you may reckon, those profs are so boring and the lectures so monotonous that I had decided to bunk a majority of them, which is why this happened and that too thrice in a row.

And so the college decided to take disciplinary action against me this time. Got pretty mad I guess. Called in my parents. So my dad comes and talks to the HM. That guy was a new one, thought he wud intimidate my pa. Know what he got? Dad decided to fry him on the spot. Asked him stuff about the quality of lecturers they keep and other stuff. And the HM is like O-o. Dad even wanted to sue the college.

Finally, got left off by signing an Undertaking saying that I will have considerable good attendance in the future, which I am sure I won't have.

Anyways, tell me what you think?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2007
  2. Lady Almaren

Lady Almaren Seventh Year

I think it's odd that all your teachers came up to you and asked about it. And you're in college!!! In my school if we didn't go to class then the teachers would basically say "fuck you" and go about their merry way. As long as they get paid the teachers here could care less if you came to class or not. As a matter of fact they give you extra credit for going.

But in the future I think you should go to class. Just take a nap like I do in my Chemistry, Bio, Nursing, English, and Math classes. That way you can catch up on sleep and you would still be on the roll sheet. :)

3. Xiph0

Xiph0 Administrator Admin

What do I think? I think you have a bitchen' Dad who deserves a pat on the back.

4. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

I agree.

I fucked up in school, my dad used to yell at me and get very :x .

Thank your dad, and stop fucking off.

5. Levi

Levi Sent Back to India

Lemme clear out a few things.

1. My teachers didn't come to me. I had to go to them to do my submissions.
    2. Our teachers also do say "Fuck You" but the thing is these bastards really fuck us up.
    3. Unfortunately we don't get to take a nap during their rants, else we are screwed.

So, just seems what I did was the best option.

Oh! And I agree that my dad does deserve a pat on the back.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2007
  6. SLASH SUCKS

SLASH SUCKS Backtraced

3 proffessors in 3 semesters, seems like you are attracting attention to yourself dude. Do you blend in while in school or do you stand out? Do you talk in class or something? You must do something to piss these teachers off. Personally, I've had a few problems at the JC myself, but i admit I probably deserved it, but to have them talk to your dad that shit would not fly with me i would honestly get in their face and be like if you have a problem with me say to my face like a man. I'm at a University now and i don't fuck around. I realize it costs like $2,000 for a semester and i will not fail a class and i always pay attention. i dont care what the professors say i still act like im paying attention and read the material ahead of time, the worst thing a professor can do is single someone out, so only thing you can do about it is be ready for it.