1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice

~Hello all! I'm new here at DLP Forums!!~

Discussion in 'Hall of Shame' started by AnimaLynx, Jan 12, 2010.

1. AnimaLynx

AnimaLynx Sent Back to India

GOD NO to both counts, these females, are my 1st and 2nd cousins by the way! All between the ages of 8 -15 where one is turning nineteen in two weeks! I am in no way considering taking it up the butt, that shit is making me nauseous!

IF YOU read my post I said I didn't have any TV cable or satellite! Dude, I am single and I've never had a girl friend, but I don't think I care to right now.

This really doesn't define the point to why I even introduced myself. I think everyone here is fucked up!

Personally if you where told by you physician that you had to take pain killers for medical reason I certainly won't even bother to mention why here! I can't sleep for 72 hours. I plan to crash out afterwords of course. But until then I'm thinking getting strangers off of some random forum to talk shit about me, takes the cake.

Any other time I wouldn't give a damn! That is I can't make heads or tales what the fuck I should do! Days from now, when I'm lucid enough to get the point of what I was even thinking! I may trash and delete it all thinking I knew I shouldn't have done that!

I like the recommended stories section! I am spending most of my time reminding repliers that which they could have read for themselves.

Seeing a pattern here, and annoying with it's continuation! I think I'll just come back latter in a few days to hopefully clear up some big misunderstandings!

ALx

2. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    LOL

OP: don't quit yet, stick it out. You provide amusement.

3. AnimaLynx

Glad to know my pain is amusing you!

ALx

4. Perspicacity

Perspicacity High Score: 3,994 Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Are they hot? You know, 16 is legal in some places. Just sayin'...

Score another point for Heather.

I never let little things like facts get in the way of a good mental image. Hey, if I could, I'd totally bail on work today and curl up on the couch with a bottle of Chianti.

Your post made it a little easy for folks to have fun. Just roll with it in good humor and you'll be fine. Go apeshit and you'll just fuel more fun for us, but less for you. (If you were to skim some other intro threads, you'd find that yours is hardly the worst gentle hazing anyone's received here; most who stick around have somewhat thick skin).

The Library is chock full of good stuff to read, though you might find it a bit low on slash (only a couple of fics in there, last I checked). Still, it's well worth the time. Regarding stepping back from the keyboard, the adage about finding oneself in a hole and stopping digging comes to mind...

5. Oz

Oz Heir to Hogwarts Moderator DLP Supporter

[​IMG]

6. Marsupial

Marsupial Death Eater DLP Supporter

In continuing the good Doctor's work, there are only 58 periods in that post. Including ellipses, abbreviations, and urls.

Welcome though. If it works out, great; if not, you'll be an entertaining one to watch crash and burn. Bon voyage.

7. Dark Minion

Dark Minion Bright Henchman Moderator DLP Supporter

Welcome in / on / at DarkLordPotter.

Have a look at this thread. It will encourage you to follow your desires.

Oh - and I have to second Seratin. Please look around and stay for a while. Afaik our member Glernaj is looking for some people to join his furry community.

8. reggin

reggin Filthy Half-Breed DLP Supporter

I'll be the first to point out this I guess.

TL;DR ...much?

Welcome.

9. Tehlaziboi

Tehlaziboi Ninja Meido

Eh, I wanted to try out welcoming someone for a change so I wanted to go all Rambo and say "Welcome to DLP! -Bandwagoning-". But then, I read your fuckton intros and I couldn't help but want to comment on a few things.

I seriously wanted to pick apart every single thing you said because that's how much it hurt me to read your crap but I'm lazy so I just chose a few to comment on.

Who gives a fuck what House you match with?

That or you just write too much crap and no one wants to read it.

Edit: Yeah, it IS crap.

Quit smiling you douche.

Oh the irony...

You said that on your first post and if people bitch at you over it, that means they don't want to see it in your second post.

I could die happy right there. Please do.
    Again, I feel this is a little too ironic.

Well if everyone here is "fucked up" then why are you acting like an attention whore? Seriously, those tl;dr posts are just like these.

Edit: Oh yeah... Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay :)

10. Juggler

Juggler Death Eater DLP Supporter

You're fucking awesome, OP. Don't let this mean bunch get you down; the longer you stay here, the nicer they become to you.

11. Silens Cursor

Silens Cursor The Silencer DLP Supporter

Uh...

Ehem...

[​IMG]]​

You're going to get raped here. And it will be messy as fuck. So go back to lurking - it's really the smart thing in this case.

12. CheddarTrek

CheddarTrek Set Phasers to Melt Moderator DLP Supporter

Hah, for some reason my initial impression is that I like you. I'm not sure why.

That may or may not change once I actually find time to read through your entire post, which was entirely too long for me to read when I clicked into this thread.

So... a have a tentative "Welcome to DLP" from me.

13. Andro

Andro Master of Death DLP Supporter

Look here, right about here:

Right there. Now we're getting a little more male.

Keep it up.

14. Swimdraconian

Swimdraconian Denarii Host DLP Supporter

At first, I thought this was just Vash or Bioplague trolling for lulz.

Then I read further and realized this person was serious.

I'm not sure which is funnier.

OP: Even our resident gay-boy doesn't sound half as effeminate as you. Do you even know what your dick is for?

15. Innomine

Innomine Auror Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    There is a reason for this. And trust me, when a bunch of harry potter geeks think your fucking retarded, you know there is something wrong.

In all honesty, OP, you won't last here, you won't enjoy your time here. Do both yourself and us a favor and just leave. Or just don't post.

I'm not saying that to be a dick, I am quite serious. We all think you are retarded, and you think we are all dicks, both of which are quite probably true.

It kinda logically follows that we should see as little of each other as possible, don't ya think?

16. Meryem

Meryem Second Year

Morocco, in Jail. Drove my parent's car while drun
    If even Ellisande says you should leave, that means you really should leave. :eek:

However I didn't read your entire post (just about 2/3) and I'm not one to talk, so welcome anyway.
    Hope you'll enjoy your stay, as short as it's going to be. :)

17. Snarf

Snarf Squanchin' Party Bro! Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Your post was way too TL;DR for me to read, even on my most gracious of days. I was going to call troll, but I think you are honestly one of those types who doesn't understand just how retarded role playing HP on the interwebs is.

I'm a GryffinClaw!

What the fuck...

Anyways, I shan't welcome thee, what with the fact that you lie about as far upon the other end of the spectrum that DLP frequents as humanly possible. But you did provide amusement, so here's to you:

[​IMG]

18. Imariel

Imariel Order Member DLP Supporter

And the Phillipines has 12 as AoC. I'm not sure why they'd want that though...

:awesome

By the way, is it only me that think Watson looks... compressed in that picture? Her lower body seems to be short as hell with her leg posed like that.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  19. Dr. Strange Lulz

Dr. Strange Lulz Denarii Host DLP Supporter

You keep telling us this kind of stuff.

We don't fucking care.

Why yes, actually it would.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  20. AnimaLynx

So here at DLP I've learnt damn nill not a thing NOT!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Perspicacity
    Are they hot? You know, 16 is legal in some places. Just sayin'...

That's funny, and there are days I wish it where legal. May I say camping was fun during the summer this past year, with some of them looking more mature, and yes cute, (prisybitch)! I would loved to take you and I couldn't, hot! The eldest, her body is just fine! Problem is she has a current boy-toy!

Thou she is bi and this was great imagery when she told me some interesting things that happened. I'm like a brother to her and well I just won't think she'd like me more beyond that? Not that I haven't had the thoughts about it, cause there is no law against that!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ellisande
    There is a reason for this. And trust me, when a bunch of harry potter geeks think your fucking retarded, you know there is something wrong.

Yes, very wrong, I am here just as, and I may misquote: an attention seeking whore! That and now retard, from a geek, thou I would say closer to nerd and loser, that nicely sums it up!

I bow to you all, I'm not worthy of such, well to be a poster here? This was a pathetic attempt, hello a newb here!

Stay away from the forums, oh boy that's scary! I will be staying here, not to be raped, not just for the sadists, cause the inner masochist has me was intrigued!

I know I should have seen that one coming! Funny I'm not going to listen and just muck around in another thread. I know when information isn't wanted now. Even with said truthful reasons for crazy stupid acts, while on med's!

There’s just one or two more things! But, I will state off, I'm a liar! Well what do you think I'm lying about?

Figure it out, chuckles evilly. this whole thing was a joke! My friends and I worked on it, cut and paste! Just adding in what was considered cliche and Lulz!

Did you know that I'm really a girl? Oh you probably knew that one was coming. This was no social experiment... I'm just mad, likely to do things, just to annoy you. Truth, I don’t know you and now you’re sure to not want to know me.

“A liar will not be believed, even when he speaks the truth.” - Found from google search!

So may the trolls be avoided, from here on out and or not, you may miss me as your hypothetical punching bag.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010