1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Hope for OotP being decent plumets into ground for Pedophiles

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BioPlague, Feb 22, 2007.

1. BioPlague

BioPlague The Senate DLP Supporter

Several pictures have been released recently over at MuggleNet.com (I photobucketed them so most of you don't have to suffer going over there). Depressing, especially the second to last one but the first one is a nod of confirmation that Snape is indeed a member of the Munster Family.

Young Snape

That's actually a positive note since Snape is in fact an ugly, ugly human being who must never have sex, even fictional (marriage) sex.

The next one is of the Young Marauders, who are composed of... handicaps and special education rejects. It's, as you can believe, disappointing. What's with the fro? It's more pathetic than my fro.

The Young Marauders

Aside: Is Peter being played by Brian Peppers? Jesus. What a weird looking mofo.

And finally, for those (like me) who were holding out hope that Tonks might be salvageable after the first few photos made their rounds... well, you can realize your anguish as Tonks is in fact being played by a he-man.

Nymphadora Tonks

:(. :(. :(.

Bonus pic of my kitty (She got a haircut!)!: Kitty!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2007
  2. Dango-Fetish

Dango-Fetish Fourth Year

Sitting solemnly in the centre of a black hole.
    What have they done??

If they mess up Bella too, I'll be getting out ye olde blow-torch.:mad:

seriously though, they've spent so long doing it and this is what they end up with? - Pretty lame.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2007
  3. Brooklynight

Brooklynight Seventh Year

Wow, thats sad.

The Marauders look like they're about to get stuffed into a locker instead of being the ones doing the stuffing.

Snape is the most decently cast one out of the bunch.

Tonks, god, just...no.

4. Anubis

Anubis Seventh Year

Great. Now if their acting is as bad as they look we'll have a real sensible reason to axe the movie industry forever.

You have to wonder whether Rowling had any input on the casting. I really just don't know how she could see her own characters like that. The Marauders look like kids that are regularly beat up at school and Snape looks like he'd be the one DOING said beating up. ./sigh

5. fantasyfreak

fantasyfreak Fifth Year

God damn casting directors

6. The Dark Monarch

The Dark Monarch Backtraced

Make tonk's face a little paler and she looks like michael jackson. *shudder*

7. That Wench

That Wench Skittles Addict

Snape actually looks fit for the role. He's slimy-looking, has greasy hair and has the scowl down properly.

What to say about the Marauders? Um... well the least said the better I guess. They look nothing like how I pictured them to look - in fact they look the exact opposite to what I expected. And wtf?! If that's James in the middle, he looks a lot like Ann Robinson. :| which is just freaky.

Tonks isn't that bad. A little plucking of the eyebrows and she might be okay :/ Still, they could've cast someone who looked slightly more feminine.

Overall? The casting pretty much sucks, but that's what could be said for the rest of the characters too. You pretty much knew they were going to fuck up with the casting. So, meh. It's just another sucky HP movie to add to the list.

8. Muttering Condolences

Muttering Condolences Card Captored and buttsecksed

They've got the girl from Fight Club (Marla Singer) playing Bella. There was a picture floating around (can't find it), and I think it gives a pretty good impression of what someone whose spent a decade in Azkaban looks like, all gaunt and slightly wrinkled. Of course, I dunno how good she's gonna be at acting out a bat-shit crazy bitch.

9. Ascania

Ascania Second Year

They look like delinquent kids that still have some growing-up to do. I have no problems with them. Better than a cast consisting of male models and page 3 girls.

10. Mindless

Mindless Big Boss DLP Supporter

Your cat was the best picture of them all. Soft, fluffy, and in no way related to the Creep Squad that froms the Marauders.

11. BioPlague

Should I be concerned with that kind of statement? :D

12. Kai Shek

Kai Shek Supreme Mugwump

I think you should. Better get a security camera, if you don't already have one.

13. Lecter

Lecter Seventh Year

I do hope the guy in the middle isn't James. His hair is supposed to be black, after all.
    Snape, on the other hand, doesn't look bad, although his hair could do with more grease, and his face with more pimples.

14. Thorn

Thorn Professor

The guy in the middle HAS to be Moony. No way that can be James. Honestly I think they look ok, as long as James looks like Harry I think they were decently cast. Sirius still looks like he could be a dick, and Moony and Peter I don't think were ever meant to.

15. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

What did you do to your cat? Monster! :D

Anyway, Snape looks... weird. Even as a kid, I pictured Snape looking more... frightening than that. Without the frightening aspect, that picture makes him look semi-gothic emo. I r gunna cutt now!!1!!

...Is that supposed to be Lupin with the hair? Because it looks worse than Ron's in the last movie. I didn't think that was possible. James actually looks similar to Harry in his earlier years. Score one for the casters. About bloody time. Peter just looks strange, but he is supposed too, so that's okay.

Tonks can die for all I care. Movie. Fanfiction. Book. Just die.

16. Kiklo

Kiklo Seventh Year

Oh Damn!

Shit. to. the. core.

Snape (The ugly big-nosed greaseball) looks better than the infamous Marauder's crew. I honestly thought it would be the other way around.

I agree with you.

17. deathinapinkboa

deathinapinkboa Minister of Magic

You are wrong.

18. Mindless

Mindless Big Boss DLP Supporter

Very. Start hiring armed guards; I'm coming for your kitty.

19. Adam

Adam Second Year

Actually, I think that's Sirius. With Remus in the middle and James on the right. I think I've met the guy that plays Remus...someone with his name played poker in Oxford for our league last year, and he looks like the guy in the middle. However, it is 6am here, and I'm knackered, so don't be surprised if I'm completely wrong.

20. BioPlague