1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

HP crossover with medieval magical british setting (possibly from a roleplaying game)

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by asterixgaul3112, Apr 30, 2021.

1. asterixgaul3112

asterixgaul3112 Squib

Okay completely aside from that, what's the fandom with the mages in like old timey england - by old timey I mean significantly pre-industrial, like around 1000 AD give or take a few centuries - with apprentices and masters and all that jazz? Read a Harry Potter crossover with it at some point. It's a setting with magic in it but of a different kind than harry potter. Might have been a TTRPG?

By the way, i mention the year just to give a feel of it - i don't know if there was a year in that setting that corresponded to our system.
    I know this is a long shot but just in case one of y'all know what i'm talking about. :)

Original post:

Hey, trying to find this codex alera fanfic that i'm pretty sure i came across via DLP. It's either by a DLP author or was mentioned here at some point. I *think* there was a crossover of some kind? This is going to be silly but maybe pokemon lmao?
    I'd never heard of codex alera at that point so it was a definite YOLO kind of read but I remember liking it.

edited because i'm a dumbass

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
  2. asterixgaul3112

asterixgaul3112 Squib

Nevermind the Codex Alera bit, realized I'm a fucking idiot lol (Namely Codex Alera is the cross-over of pokemon with rome)

3. Nauro

Nauro Headmaster

Are you by chance referring to the HP/Ars Magica quest I ran over at Sufficient Velocity? It was reposted on this forum too - Stolen Destiny. Set in 13th century England.

I had a few lines of the next update written, but scheduling happened. Been a few years. Probably too late to revive, but I sometimes get cravings to write more for it.