1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Oneshot HPParody by Shezza88 - T

Discussion in 'Humor' started by drake33, May 23, 2006.

1. drake33

drake33 Squib

Title: HPParody
    Author: Shezza88
    Rating: T
    Genre: Humor/Parody
    Pairing: None
    Words: 10,826
    Published: May 21, 2006

So here’s a Harry that… has normal male nightmares, wasn’t abused by his Uncle, can’t cook, hates being called ‘pup’, did NOT try to commit suicide, doesn’t stutter when Sirius is mentioned, sure as hell isn’t the Heir to the founders and Merlin, doesn’t use his penis as a wand, punches a goblin in the face, doesn’t own any secret family vaults, definitely doesn’t find Bellatrix attractive and didn't find out that Dumbledore was manipulative and diguise himself to sneak off to Diagon Alley where he didn't buy an illegal Time Turner and Dark Arts books from Knocturn Alley

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2951377/1/

Checked by Minion, February 4, 2013

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2013
  2. Cupspeaker

Cupspeaker Looked into the void

i read it I will.

Shezza has good fics, too bad he dont update much.

3. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

This is kinda random and slow at times, but few hillarious parts makes it worth reading.

4. Cupspeaker

Cupspeaker Looked into the void

This was an awesome fic. It was the BEST humor fic I have ever read, rivalling the works of nonjon and Rosarch\\\'s blot. I was laughing the entire time I was reading it.

Quote :

\\\"Since I couldn’t hold a wand any more, I devised a way to make a natural magical conduct through my penis. However, my penis will only work as a wand when I have an erection, otherwise I can’t aim. You see, I find that my penis is much larger than many other penises, which allows me to move more naturally and aim my penis to a far better degree of accuracy. It’s all in the penis Mr Potter, it’s all in the penis.” Henry said proudly, the bulging his pants very prominent now.

LOL

5. TheIllusiveOne

TheIllusiveOne Raptured to Hell

LMAO, this was excellent. This was probably the best charactorzation of Harry i've ever read.

6. Niffler Lord

Niffler Lord Headmaster

That was funny. A very good parody even if it seemed a little random at times.

7. John Croaker

John Croaker Second Year

Quite good and very funny indeed. :)

8. Andro

Andro Master of Death DLP Supporter

Ugh, I know this will be considered necroing, but I have to add my two cents. Even with the focus on the story on very well-done Humor and Parody, the battle scenes are far superior to many others I have read.

9. JCCS

JCCS Third Year

Haha

It's kind of messed up with the rubber bands though

10. Croaker

Croaker First Year

The Moody scene alone made this worth reading. The overreach for humor on the eye descriptions hurt though.

11. [KS18]Raziel44

[KS18]Raziel44 Card Captored and buttsecksed

“What’s going on here?” He asked mildly, because he was such a mild man. He used mildness like a duck used water; he was just so mild, except for every fourth weekend where he would go outside, an animal rage and lust burning through his body, his eyes gleaming brightly in the night and he would buy himself a packet of condoms then walk to the red-light district to burn away his lust. Remus Lupin was a very lonely man. Oh, and he was a werewolf as well.

HAHAHA wtf this fic is really funny xD