1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

I’m looking for something like ‘Powerful Magical Artifact’ by Kathryn518

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Thena, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Thena

Thena Squib

I’m looking for something like ‘Powerful Magical Artifact’ by Kathryn518, where Harry from the future/parallel universe gets summoned back as Present Harry is unavailable by wither death or refusal. Can’t find any.

2. darklordmike

darklordmike Headmaster

I think there are lots of stories out there with that premise. I can't recall them off the top of my head, but I remember two that did something similar:

Stages of Hope - which is angsty but pretty good, and features Harry, Hermione, Luna, and Neville yanked to an alternate universe
    Parallels - which is not so good, but features an uber-powerful Harry laying waste to a new dimension (it's a bobmin fic, so fair warning)

3. Madval29

Madval29 First Year

High Score:
    Here are a couple:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6320683/1/Yet-Another-Universe

Yet Another Universe by Silverfawkes Harry Potter u:06-05-2011 - AU lighthearted funfest with mature overtones,Post DH Harry gets pulled to an AU only to be expected to do it again. Dumbledore bashing is rampant Harry is doing it his way but he's going to have fun doing it! RATING FOR LANG. AND SEX INUENDO

and
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7013977/1/Still-Another-Universe

Still Another Universe by transportation Harry Potter u:01-01-2012 - Harry has killed Voldemort, and not for the first time. Instead of enjoying his victory, he's dragged to still another universe to do it all over again. But this time, it's August of 1981. Response/sequel to Silverfawkes' Yet Another Universe challenge

4. Madval29

Madval29 First Year

High Score:
    I think those are the only two I know that don’t have a pairing really I have a few more wip that are likely abandoned so let me know if you’d be interested in more.

5. Thena

Thena Squib

Thanks!