1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

I am stuck - question to DLP - Advice?

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Kung_lou, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Kung_lou

Kung_lou Sixth Year

I admit it, I am stumped.

I finished revising A matter of perception - got rid of some pretty horrible typo's and gramatical %$^(* got halfway through sketching the next chapter and realised I stuffed up. BIG TIME.

Once more the underdogs made no mention of any of the magical races - they dont exist. Muggles were wiped out but Vampires, dementors, warewolves and all the variety other magical races ????

It is a hole that I cant see my way out of and while not exactly critical in the short term I have no wish digging myself deeper. Hence why I have started the next chapter of Chaos - I just could not motivate myself to keep digging.

So I ask your advice - While I could have them all dying out it seems unlikely and anything I can think of becomes dues ex mecha.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~kunglou

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
  2. Erotic Adventures of S

Erotic Adventures of S Denarii Host

I can see you becoming part of the system not because of equal rights but because they have no other choice. You would have to deal with the majority of them before you got into the muggle war.

I can see Harrys movement starting and the goblins for example see their destruction at the hands of a superior foe. I could see a leader of one of the clans imbrace the new system and implament it in his clan and while Harry is fighting for domination of wizards the same happens for the goblins. Eventually the rouge clan wins domination and sides with Harry vs the Muggles but then eventually gets betrayed by Harry.

The other races are not so important, Dementors, giants, house elfs and trolls are all servents who can be brought and sold with no real effort. They could still be around but are so heavily enslaved they are of no real concern. I can see each "Family" having their own breeding programe creating new creatures and totally enslaving their whole species.

I beg you to keep writting this as it is by far my favourtie of your stories. It is original and well written.

3. deathinapinkboa

deathinapinkboa Minister of Magic

I can rather see goblins being enslaved and experimented with as well. The limited morality makes it clear wizards would have no problem with it. What I wonder is how open would they be to importing the genetics of other creatures into their bloodline to improve power, skill, and what not.

They would of course keep other species as slave races. That would be much cooler then killing them off.

4. Kung_lou

Kung_lou Sixth Year

mmm....Harry already incorporates other genetics and materials to improve his power, skill and overall strength. It would not be a stretch for other families to do thios also, without Harry's advantage of 'CSE'

Could work

Thanks both of you for replying and Indoghost as well - I can work with this and it is by far better than any of the idea's I was originally thinking about.

Outside the box and epic. Expect the next little bit of Chaos today guys. (My timezone.)