1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

I need some help here :)

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Vassago, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Vassago

Vassago First Year

As I said, I need some help.

A while ago I read this fic, but I didn't finish it and now that i want to do that, I seem to have lost it... Now before you start flamming me :) I did search the library and my gigantic bookmark list, but i can't find it anymore.

So, my question, do any of you know the fic with these things in it:

Post-OOTP

It's a Harry/Tonks, and from what I can remember, where everone thinks Harry has gone Dark, and on the night of his 16th b-day he get whisked away to a place where he get trained by the founders, Merlin, Sirius and his parents.

If this rings a bell please tell me, you have my thanks :)

2. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

er, need a bit more information then that, you seriously just described a rather huge number of fics.

Main plot or anything else that would help?

3. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

It stirs a memory...

Harry is in Azkaban, innocent but framed, blah blah... he's wisked away by... something and he ends up in afterlife. They are afraid that Riddle might destroy... well everything, so he's trained by the Maraurders, the Founders and Merlin. He's returned to his cell, but only several seconds had passed. He breaks away and is on a way to forgive everybody, especially Ginny...

Is that it?

4. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Oh god... I know that story Ip... I feel the need to go throw up. That didnt have Harry/Tonks though... I dont think anyway, and the one he's looking for does.

5. Lord Necros

Lord Necros Slug Club Member

got I remember the auther KWTGB

6. Vassago

Vassago First Year

Well, everyone thinks he's gone dark, he somehow got's whisked away to somewhere, where he get's trained by merlin etc, then after 2/3 weeks he gets back, goes to grimmauld place, where he get's together with tonks, enlarges his room, to have a large pool with a sauna, with a training room with old books which hermione can't touch cuz harry is still angry at her for killing hedwig or something.

EDIT: Seem to remember he gets some white robe with a golden phoenix on it, but now i'm not sure if that is from this fic or from the hundreds of others i read... :|

that's all i can remember unfortunatly, that's why im having such a hard time finding it again...

Thanks for the replies in any case :)

7. Vassago

Vassago First Year

uhm no, thats not it, I grew out of the h/g ship about a year ago, and read this one like a month ago or something

8. Silent

Silent Kinky Wench

9. Vassago

Vassago First Year

Thanks Silent, i think i found it.

It's either:

Harry Potter and the Heir of Merlin:

HarryTonks HrD GWNL relations OotP spoiler kind of AU for books 1-4. Harry trains get powerful, a traitor Ron. Fudge dies and Umbridge sent to Azkaban. It's rated M as a precaution (Completed but in revision)

Or

Title: Harry Potter and the Ancient Blood
    Author: MMockler4Tonks
    Summary: Rated R for later chapters (This story has been re posted after deletion hopfully the correct changes have been made) Harry learns about his ancestry, gets new powers and learns something about the profecy he never thought possible HPNT from the start
    Rating: R
    Ships: H/T

But I can't check, since their both deleted.... :x :x Im going to mail the author's. Well, thanks for the replies guys it helped alot :D

10. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

I have Heir of Merlin... if you need it, I can upload it to HPRecycleBin.

11. Vassago

Vassago First Year

That would be great, thanks :D

12. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

I posted it. Here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPRecycleBin/files/
    You'll probably have to join to access files section, so... heh... we both gain, eh?

I don't have Harry Potter and the Ancient Blood, but if you find it, would you mind sending me a copy?

13. Vassago

Vassago First Year

Will do, and thanks for posting it :)

I already joined Recycle a month ago or something, handy group to have around, with all the deleting ff.net is doing :x