1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

I'm looking for some specific Fanfic.

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by nikki1314, Aug 8, 2015.

1. nikki1314

nikki1314 Squib

So ye, im kinda new here, and not entirely sure that i should be making my own thread for this. so sorry admin in advance.

I really just want to find out where the originals for this Fanfics are ; as they were posted in Fanfiction.net and was told by some people that it was taken off here and posted without permission on FF.Net:

Of Harry and Fleur: Harry once thought marrying Ginny and helping Minister Shacklebolt to better their society his sole life goal. Somehow, the wheel turned, and the oppressed became the oppressors. He begins to be increasingly marginalised from the rest of the Weasleys and finds one other who shares his thoughts and opinions of frustration. Harry/Fleur.

For Victory or Death :What if Harry had entered the Tri Wizard tournament himself? What if he had gone after Fleur instead of Cho? AU GOF.

These Dark Days of Autumn Rain : The wizarding world paid a steep price for its year-long ignorance of Voldemort's rebirth. He's been maneuvering his assets, tapping into reservoirs of power hidden away from the wisdoms of the world, and when he was forced to reveal himself at the end of Harry's fifth year, he had no compunction against opening the floodgates. Harry/Fleur.

I just want to read the originals and give proper credit to the real author.

I've tried navigating around and find them myself, but i'm new here and got no bacon.

Any Help would be appreciated.

Cheers!

2. Joe's Nemesis

Joe's Nemesis High Score: 2,058 ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    While we appreciate you for caring enough about the authors to both alert them and give props, some around here tend to get a little pissy at times when the search feature isn't used.

https://forums.darklordpotter.net/showthread.php?t=29716

Nevertheless, thanks for taking the time to come inform the authors. Take a look at that thread and you'll get most of your answers there. Then, take a look at our library to find a ton of other fics. Last, check out the WiP. Even the low quality fics in WiP are often a ton better than the average FF fic. (Mainly, because around here either your writing skills improve quickly, or you get tired of everyone being brutally honest and leave).

3. Anarchy

Anarchy Half-Blood Prince DLP Supporter

For Victory or Death was written by me for the april 2011 contest here on DLP. I never posted it to FFN because it's pretty bad. I've reported the guy who stole it several times now, and so have many other people, but it seems like the FFN mods don't care.

4. Dark Minion

Dark Minion Bright Henchman DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Not exactly story search, but then it is, and thus I moved it there.

5. nikki1314

nikki1314 Squib

Thank You. I'll continue trying the learning the search feature as well.

Really?! I thought it was pretty good, im kinda sad now that it wont get an update. but thanks for clearing that up :D

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  6. Mach68

Mach68 Muggle

High Score:
    Perhaps you should check the Work By Author section. Cheers.

-Mach