1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Indigo Prophecy [Xbox/PS2/PC]

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Antivash, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Ive got the PS2 version of this... I, personally, Love this game... it plays like a movie... the controls could use a lot of work, specefically the movement, but they are amazing currently (excluding movement) .. inorder to open doors and do stuff you control the characters hands with the right analog stick for PS2... if you do it slowly its REALLY like... your pushing an analog stick slowly in order to have a person open the door...

the story (from what ive played so far) is GREAT ... i played for 5 hours and didnt even NOTICE it...

the story surrounds 4 characters (all of which you control) and everything you do effects everyone else... Everything you say and do effect the future... NOTHING is automated.. you choose dialog, you haved to use a simon says type game with the analog sticks to dance in one particular scene, or avoid cars or these strange bug-type things.... I think there MIGHT possibly be multiple endings but as ive not gotten that far i dont know....

One particular thing I like about it is you have NO health meter... youve got a mental health status... if it empties .. game over... in one chapter if you drink enough alcohol you can even drive one character to suicide!! (wich i did just to be a dick ^_^)

I spent like... 40-50 bucks on this new at Gamespot ... in my opinion.. its one of the very FEW games avalible now that are WORTH spending the money to actually BUY ... the graphics arent the best, but the game is amazingly beautiful in every possibe way (cept the movement controls which are jerky and irk me to no end at the moment)

It gets Vash's seal of Approval and a 4.3 out of 5

Now im going to go play Magna Carta Tears of Blood (Woo .. finally.. and for 54.99 it best be as good as the original Korean version) for a bit... or maybe Ys The Ark of Napishtim...

2. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

OK.. so ive finally beaten this game... I cn safely upgrade the rating to 4.5 .. its a wonderful game... the story is much more than just a muder mystery.. elements taken form actual mayan mythology and stuff like this.. its amazing really...

The story is top notch.. Directed and written by David Cage

A great soundtrack ... Theory of a Deadman, Bobby byrd, society's bag, ben e. king, Martina topley-bird and even teddy pendergrass!

and there are seven endings in total for the game, only three of which are at the ACTUAL end of the game...

3. sephiroththebrokenangel

sephiroththebrokenangel Fourth Year

Endings

I beat this a while ago and there are different endings. At the end if you lose to the AI but not the Mayan type guys then it gives you a different ending. If you do it the other way around then it gives you a different ending and if you beat everyone then you get another different ending.

4. se7en

se7en Professor

i didnt like the end.. i liked the game though

5. zUzaque

zUzaque Seventh Year

I just started playing it, and can't seen to find the time to finish. What I played was alright, i'm just used to RPG's.