1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

JoaT^2 15er - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

JoaT^2 15er

Setup:
    2 Cycle Jack of All Trades (Track, Doc, Motion Detect - must use all 3 before you can re-use any of the actions)
    10 Vanilla town​

3 Mafia Goon​

Phase Lengths:

72/24 D1/D2 - 48/24 from D3 onward.
    Start/End of Day:

9pm PST/12 pm EST
    Mafia Daychat:

Yes

Win Conditions:
    Town wins when all Mafia Goons are eliminated. Mafia wins when they outnumber the Town, or nothing can keep that from happening.

Rules:
    1. You may trust all information the moderator gives you. There will be zero bastard modding or false information.

2. Do not lie about real-life commitments. Similarly, do not question the validity of other players’ real-life commitments. If you will be inactive for a prolonged period of time, inform the game host and I will do my best to replace you.

3. Mafia is a game about making arguments, but it is not a roleplaying game. Don’t go overboard. Lies are part of the game. Attacking someone’s credibility is part of the game. Do not overdo it. Everyone signed up to have fun, so keep the game fun.

4. Mafia is a game of analysis - removing a player’s ability to analyze things is against the spirit of the game. Keep references that only a handful of players would understand to a minimum. Encoded messages, hidden text, and other such methods are a no-no. Everything you have to say or not say should be clearly readable in your post by anyone.

5. Respect your fellow players, and their time. Don't be a jerk. Do not threaten to or actually get intentionally modkilled. Do not directly insult your fellow players - attack their play, but not them as a person. Mafia is a social game, and you are playing with real people, not just names on a screen. Respect other players' right to a good game. Give the game your best effort, no matter which team you're on. Mafia games require a time investment, and if you sign up, you're committing to spending that time and doing your part to contribute to a good game.

6. Do not edit your posts. Do not edit any QuickTopics you may be posting in. Do not quote information directly from your QuickTopic or your PM. Only living players may post in the game thread. Do not post in the game thread during the Night phase.

7. You may not privately communicate with anyone except the game moderator unless you're specifically allowed to do so. This includes using systems outside the scope of the game to communicate something game-related. Any game-related questions should be asked in your personal QuickTopic.

8. Do not use out-of-game information (such as Discord status/usage, other forum activity, other mafia activity, or real-life activity) to generate reads. Do not use out-of-game information to exert pressure or influence on this game. Do not mention out of game information in the context of explaining or speculating on a player’s alignment in this game.

9. Votes must be BRIGHTLY COLORED, bolded, and on a separate line. Any votes not following this format will not be counted. You will be rewarded with frequent and (probably) accurate vote counts.

10. This game uses a Hard Elimination / Soft Elimination system. Soft Elimination is a majority elimination. Hard Elimination is approximately 75% of the living votes. A Soft Elimination is sufficient to eliminate a player at deadline. A Hard Elimination immediately ends the day. If Soft Elimination is not reached before deadline, there is No Elimination. If the votes are tied at deadline, there is No Elimination. When a Hard Eliminationis reached, or the deadline occurs, whichever comes first, stop posting.

11. Moderator decisions are final.

12. Site rules apply. To those not familiar, that includes requiring correct capitalization, punctuation, and generally readable post formatting. Do not spam in all caps. Do not spam fluff in general. Do not use excessive images with no content. Basically - if someone who doesn't know what mafia is sees a post and thinks it is unreadable garbage, don't make it. Contact me about this privately if you have questions/are curious as to the reasoning.

13. Good luck, and have fun! This is not optional.

14. I'm not using the Vote Tally thing this game. Please just brightly color, bold, new line the votes. My computer is being spotty and I don't have time/inclination to make sure threadmarks are up to date/consistent.

Playerlist:
    AkinaPuppy
    Cobalt
    Cuthalion
    Dels
    Fluffiness
    Fontisian
    Gemma
    Paratroopa
    Rubicon
    Sloth
    TerRaine
    The Waco Kid
    Tom
    Vaimes
    Wisp

With 15 players alive, it is 8 to Soft Eliminate, and 12 to Hard Eliminate.

Day ends in 72 hours.

2. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

[X] vaimes
    --- Post automerged ---
    Oh, no vote tally.

Vaimes

3. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Oh, no vote tally.

Vaimes

4. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

[​IMG]

My work here is done, good night.

5. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Good evening.

Vote: Vaimes

6. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

Hullo friends!

7. Dels

Dels Muggle

Hey everyone!

8. Paratroopa

Paratroopa Muggle

bee
    --- Post automerged ---
    You're gonna have to forgive me because I don't remember how stuff on DLP works, like, at all.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Oh right automerge is a thing. Hehe automerge goes brrrrrrrrrrr.
    --- Post automerged ---

9. Paratroopa

Paratroopa Muggle

You're gonna have to forgive me because I don't remember how stuff on DLP works, like, at all.

10. Paratroopa

Paratroopa Muggle

11. Rubicon

Another day, another successful automerge.

12. Paratroopa

Paratroopa Muggle

Oh no, automerge! It's out of control!

13. Dels

Dels Muggle

It's not the automerge that'll get ya, it's the draft saving.

14. Rubicon

I wonder if I could use this to inflate my post count so people don’t realize I’m lurking.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Sorry, meant to write that in my private notes.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Oops, meant to write that in my private notes.
    --- Post automerged ---

15. Rubicon

16. Paratroopa

Paratroopa Muggle

There's a couple of names I don't recognize (I don't think I've played with Rubicon, if I have and I'm forgetting, forgive me) and I'm not a regular here, so hi! I'm Para, I mostly play on MU nowadays but I pop my head up here from time to time when Voxx tells me to.

17. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Hi friends.

18. Paratroopa

Paratroopa Muggle

Also I hate day 1's so don't expect me to bee doing much of anything useful and also please don't wolfread me when I accidentally break this vow and post 250 times.

19. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Fonti saying hi to nobody, smh.

20. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

I see what you did there.