1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Justice League Action

Discussion in 'Books and Anime Discussion' started by Celestin, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Celestin

Celestin Dimensional Trunk

Justice League Action.

I was rather sceptic about the show where an episode is only 10 minutes long, but it works with the general concept of the series. Which is short action episodes with a lot of references to the whole history of DC, even the most obscure ones, and a quite good humour.

Basically Batman: The Brave and the Bold only with Justice League.

My only small problem is with Superman's costume. Even after five years they still can't decide what should be the replacement for the red trunks in all his appearances and having two colours belt is not the way to go.

2. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

I was leery about this based on the initial trailer when it was announced, but comparing it to BatB is.. basically as high a compliment as you can get, I think. I'll give it a go.

3. Legend3381

Legend3381 Seventh Year

High Score:
    I'll give it a try as well, there is very little to watch regarding DC comics until season 3 of your justice comes out

4. Blorcyn

Blorcyn Chief Warlock DLP Supporter DLP Silver Supporter

So I just watched the first three episodes of this and I'll definitely be hooked. The third one cemented it. It's not serious but it's a great introduction to this version of firestorm and I can't even be mad at it for it's heavy handed exposition because it's so comedic.

+Kevin Conroy Batman
    +JLU end theme.

5. TheKidd

TheKidd Squib

Its a good show but the 11 minute run time hurts it by preventing them doing anything too heavy or emotional satisfying. Although some people might see that as a plus