1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Like a Puppet on a String by silvernatasha - NC17

Discussion in 'Trash Bin' started by f77, Jul 6, 2006.

1. f77

f77 Backtraced

Title: Like a Puppet on a String
    Author: silvernatasha
    Summary: Blaise (male) goes to New Orleans on his summer vacation and learns Voodoo. In Hogwarts, with his buddy Draco he makes some changes to the voodoo doll, and with a strand of Hermoine's hair, they can control her every action.
    Link: http://hp.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=37977

I like this story, only 2 chapters but quality is better than quantity right? It's in one of my favorites. This story is brilliant but the down side of it is only 2 chapters. Good for a short read though.

2. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

I went ahead and gave it a read...

At a glance:

Cliche #1: Draco/Hermione are Head Boy/Girl
    Cliche #2: Draco's actions towards Hermione
    Cliche #3: Draco = teh sxe GAWD ZoMG!!!

Three strikes, it's out.

Well that and I hate Draco/Hermione pairings... And most non-Harry-Centric fics.

And as a separate note: f77 aren't you a bit young to be reading this shit?

3. Dark Lord Rostam

Dark Lord Rostam Button La Famiglia Midknight

In that thing you call a closet. Better watch out,
    After reading Gio's post, I'm a little discouraged from reading this.

4. Mrriddler

Mrriddler High Inquisitor

Somewhere high, somewhere low and somewhere in bet
    This is suppose to be quality? Draco/Blaise/Hermione (m/m/f) threesome...ah-huh, right...

Just a headsup to what readers might end up seeing. This is from the other Draco/Blaise/Hermione fic called "Insatiable" she wrote.

Mm-hmm, cross dressing Draco, bi-boys, definitely fun for the whole gang, provided everyone's a slashy fan girl. No offense to slashy btw (if she's still here).

As for this fic. It hasn't gotten to the NC-17 parts yet but...won't be long I'm sure. Admittingly, spelling and grammar seems alright which arguably makes it better than most of the slash/pseudo slash/slash flavored fics out there...but quality. I don't think so.

PS: It's also not Harry-centric, which was probably a very good thing. :p

5. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

6. Naga's Shadow

Naga's Shadow Seventh Year

Did you actaully read it. The story is quite good,I will be pissed if it devolves into some sort of bi anything. But if Draco and Blaise double team Hermione all the better.

7. Midknight

/me runs this shit is going to get UGLY

8. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

Anyone think a 5 second head start is to much?*me thinks of all the fun people will have with this thread*

9. Mrriddler

Mrriddler High Inquisitor

Somewhere high, somewhere low and somewhere in bet
    Lmao.

Yes, I did read/skim it. As for bi... True, where there is smoke, there isn't always fire. But in this case, let me say that there's a hell lot of smoke everywhere.

10. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

Yes, I did "actually read it", and I can quite honestly say that it has distinguished itself in a remarkably bad genre as being remarkably less than mediocre in said genre. In fact the only things it has going for it at the moment is that slash has yet to appear and that the spelling and grammer are readable. Sadly, the content is not.

Now I have a question for you, my mongoloid friend; did you exhaust your 1/3 of a brain cell with that abortion of a post? Did you feast on spray paint as a small child? Were you perhaps dropped on your head FROM A FUCKING SKYSCRAPER as a baby?

And then in your post you hope that it won't "devolve" into "some sort of bi anything". If the story were truly quality than this wouldn't matter, but since the story isn't any quality I am led to conclude that you have been spanking the monkey to this poorly written smut -- making this a truly sad day for mankind indeed.

11. Fuegodefuerza

Fuegodefuerza Minister of Magic

Mid and Indo: I was already gone...

/me hides in bomb shelter.

:D

12. f77

f77 Backtraced

I forgot to mention that it is abandoned.

I liked the concept of the story, where Draco and Blaise can control Hermoine's actions, sort of like an imperio except Hermoine can't break free. There isn't any gangbanging, or bi, or slash. There might have been, but since the author abandoned it, there isn't.

I dont doubt that it would have evolved into slashy/bi crap, but the two chapters so far are pretty good.

Yes I am a bit young to be reading this. *Looks over shoulder to see if mom is back* :D

13. Midknight

A)What the fuck was the point in linking an abandoned, badly written gangbang/bi-destined smut fic that's not Harry centric.

B)What the fuck was the point in linking an abandoned, badly written gangbang/bi-destined smut fic that's not Harry centric, that's barely 3,000 words long.

C)Published in [2004-10-21] Updated [2005-01-07] ... this fucking story is OLDER then you are mentally! Jesus Christ man, last warning, step up, and act like anything other then a retarded Cupspeaker clone.

14. Dark Lord Rostam

Dark Lord Rostam Button La Famiglia Midknight

In that thing you call a closet. Better watch out,
    Cup: Dude, your avatar is fucking disgusting. Change it.

EDIT: Good. Glad you changed it.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2006
  15. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

The Library here at DarkLordPotter.Net is for stories that will appeal to a large number of members, not just the poster of the link. Posting something you know others won't like but you do isn't what this was all made for.

Generally, most people on this site like a Dark Harry, without cliches and certain pairings. While you can post non-Harry-centric stories, or even Light Harry, and even Harry/Ginny if it is written extra well, it has to be done in a way that most people would like to read it on this site. Not just yourself.

This is not worthy of the Library and will be deleted in the near future.

16. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

F77, even Keith Richards couldn't snort the amount of shit this fic contains.

This is truly a testament to what an utter fudgepacker you are, my newbie disgrace.

I would say they should lock up the stupid, but I'm somewhat frightened of what new sort of STD's you buttdivers would spawn.