1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

LINKed up's Challenge #2: Wizards in Space

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by LINKed up, Feb 16, 2006.

1. LINKed up

LINKed up Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

A certain place in a certain area of space-time, a
    Wizards in Space

Okay, I've been wondering, why are there no mentions of Wizards going into space? Now, here is my challenge to you. This will be a Grey, independant Harry story.

After discovering something bad that makes him angry (you decide what), Harry decides he needs somewhere to go. While on the run, he lays down on the ground and looks up. What he sees gives him an idea. He'll go to the moon, where there is no one else. He studies the facts about the Moon, and after months of studying the Moon and necessary charms to survive and make a base up there, he leaves for the Earth's only natural satelite.

Rules:
    • 1. Grey and Independant Harry
      2. Harry must know how to survive on the moon
      3. Harry must make a home/base on the moon, underground or not is up to you.
      4. People must figure out where he was after a very, very powerful tracking charm points upwards to the moon.
      5. No H/G, No SLASH, and no other cliche pairings

2. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

I've been mulling over several space-like bunnies myself. I just didn't post them here, coz some of them will definitely be used in my stories, including Potter's Resistance (probably third sequel or higher). So, just to let you know, I'm on it... only not in perceiveable future :)...

3. LINKed up

LINKed up Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

A certain place in a certain area of space-time, a
    Maybe a year or four?

4. TheIllusiveOne

TheIllusiveOne Raptured to Hell

Speaking of that, when are you planning on updating?

5. HiddenETC

HiddenETC Second Year

The Saga of the Red Dragons Order 4 has wizards in space, though it's set 4000 years in the future (with Harry and co. in some magic-induced sleep). It had the Leaky Cauldron on Mars and Diagon Alley on Jupiter or something, so it doesn't really relate, but.. meh, oh well.