1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a co-author to help with a story...

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Lord Nemesis Black, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Lord Nemesis Black

Lord Nemesis Black Fourth Year

Title: I don't currently have a title for the story that i'm writing

*Summary: Takes place 4 to 5 years after Harry's seventh year and disregards all of HBP, with the exception of the horcruxesmentioned in said story. After graduating from Hogwarts decides to travel to america to study some more while there he makes thechoice to join the american muggle military. After a few yearshave passed inwhich Harry has been not only training in extensively in magic and as well as the military training and skills that he has gone through. Certain events cause Harry to return to his home country and finish off Voldemort once and for all.

There in no link to this fic as of right now seeing as i have only writin a few paragraphs of the first chapter. I plan to post chapter's here first and than a day or two later on ffn.

What I'm hopeing to do is find a co-author to help me write this story seeing as how I'm not a very strong writer as far moveing the plot along and describeing (writing) details that readers can follow and understand.
    Said co-author does not have to have any military backround seeing as I spent alittle over five years in the U.S. ARMY but it would also help, also needs to at least have a basic understanding of how to write out details and move along the plot. I'm also hope that the co-author can stand either a H/Hr pairing or a H/ Su pairing seeing as how i have quite decidexd wich to write yet if any pairing at all.

PM me if you are interested in co-authoring this story with me.

Thanks in advance to any and all who reply to this post....