1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for A Regency Era Harmony fanfic

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Darth Illus, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Darth Illus

Darth Illus Muggle

High Score:
    So there was this fanfic on portkey.org and since that went down I've been looking for it. It's basically something out of an old victorian novel like Pride and Prejudice or Wuthering Heights. It wasn't as good as the mentioned novels but was passable. There is no magic in the fic. It is set in the regency era. Harry is some sort of lord and Hermione attends some social functions of their mutual friends. Sirius is also a rich godfather in the fic. Basically they end up in a few awkward situations together alone which makes it prudent according to the social dictums of the time that they be married. Hermione doesn't like him at first, but then he wins her over. She also gets kidnapped and he saves her. I've been looking for this fic for quite a while. Thanks.

2. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
  3. Madval29

Madval29 First Year

High Score:
    I really like the world building for this regency era fic even though it’s still in development

https://archiveofourown.org/works/15294360

A Lady's Crush
    Ariel_Riddle
    Summary:
    War hero Harry needs to marry, but he has no taste for the slew of witches being ushered before him. He comes up with a scheme to marry his best friend and fellow war heroine, lowly Muggle-born Hermione Granger.