1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Lust of a Dark Soul by Vash The Unholy - NC17

Discussion in 'Restricted Section' started by Antivash, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

* Title: Lust Of A Dark Soul
    * Genre: Horror/Mystery
    * Pairings: None
    * Rating: NC-17
    * Summary: Everyone has a darkness hidden in them. Some are satible. Some aren't. Come, I'll tell you the story of my darkness...

* Link:
    First Hunt: The beginning ::: FF.net DLP.net

A sick little idea I got at work Yesterday. Wrote it up over yesterday night and this morning. I was seriously considering adding it to the Sick and Perverse secition rather than here and the Work by Author section. Sooo... Tell me what ya think. Sick twisted creepy and disturbing? anything .. doesnt matter... just comment

Checked Nov. 13, 2012
    Fixed DLP-Link

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012
  2. zUzaque

zUzaque Seventh Year

oh vash, you dirty birdy

3. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Yes, very nice. I'm going to love this story.

Where is Bellatrix? Dead? Azkaban? On the run? Or is she a friend of Harry's? It'd be pretty cool if she was teaching him everything he knows, lol.

He's going to go after Hermione isnt he? I can feel it. Maybe not for awhile but she's gonna get hers. Can't wait for that moment.

There is a story on FF.Net that's taking after the 'American Psycho' movie somewhat. It has a great first chapter. It's called 'Bloodlust' and its in the Harry/Blaise section, rated M. Dunno if Blaise is even in the story or they just put it there for the hell of it.

Update soon Vash! :p

4. Antivash

Wow ... And here i was expecting to be called a sick fuck >_> ..

Bellatrix ... I'm not sure where she is at the moment, but its only just a small possibilty that she's teaching him. or going to teach him. I haven't made a final desicion yet though the idea is there to have her on the run and harry run into her one dark and story night. In the meeting harry would subsequently admit to his crimes, as he would be planning to turn her into his next victim. dear trix would call him an amateur, and after a long conversation, would end up teaching mr potter. and then get hers after the final lesson.

I seriously dont want to spoil the hows and whys of hermione, but yesh, she will get hers out of necessity. Before stretching this to fit anyone's sick and twisted desires to see hermy tortured, i will say this though.

What we must remember is that, even when NOT writtten in first person, this is all from Harry's viewpoint, so some ideas will be ... skewed ... somewhat to fit his twisted mind. What we might think of as pointless and coincidental, would seem necessary.

And finally to correct zUzaque ... my animagus form is NOT a birdy and i take insult to being called one >_> .. i am a rather prettyful red fox... so meh!

5. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

I thought you were Foamy :p

This is going to be great. Can't wait for updates! Not enough sick fuck stories out there Vash my good man.

6. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

Giovanni likes... Giovanni likes.

You manage to be Sick and Perverse without going over the top like Giovanni often times does... Well except for the whole rape and torture part.

Keep it coming Vash... Your writing has inspired an idea in Giovanni's mind for what Harry should do to Umbridge in THE FIC THAT WILL MAKE ALL OTHERS PALE IN COMPARISON!

7. Antivash

Or simply kill everyone by inducing mass suicide...

...by the way... i think we ought to start a Sick and Perverse Award for those who can do S&P without going over the top like Gio and Charlie...

And a note for updates... Ive got 500 words in Word waiting to be finished, as wel as 13 pages of college ruled front only material i wrote while i was on break at work today wiating to be linked to the 500 Words and added to compy... MIGHT have it up by tonight

8. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Can he stalk and kill Cho Chang in the story? I dunno, the idea of Harry doing that to the first crush that jilted him in school has all kinds of appeal.

9. Antivash

Im seriously considering it. A small secret from this chapter youll see in his insanity that he does take into concideration personal feelings...

10. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

I think I might write a little S&P that isn't over the top... But first I have to finish my summer HW for Comp Politics.

*mutters*

11. Antivash

Re: Lust of a Dark Soul by Vash The Unholy - M

* Title: Lust Of A Dark Soul
    * Genre: Horror/Mystery
    * Pairings: None
    * Rating: M/Borderline NC-17
    * Summary: Everyone has a darkness hidden in them. Some are satible. Some aren't. Come, I'll tell you the story of my darkness...

* Link:
    First Hunt: The beginning ::: FF.net DLP.net
    Second Hunt: Journey Thru A Dark And Twisted Wonderland ::: ff.net DLP.Net

NEW CHAPTER!

Some history, new victims, and a bit of my plot being showcased. Enjoy!

12. Contempt

Contempt Third Year

I have to say it....your a sick fuck.

On another note, good job! :cheers:

13. Antivash

Re: Lust of a Dark Soul by Vash The Unholy - M

Wow.. thank you... that means sooo much to me *wipes away fake tear*

14. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Brilliant! I wasnt expecting an update so soon. Great chapter, taught that bitch a lesson.

I can't wait til he moves on people he actually knows like Chang, Hermione, ect. Maybe he can find Pansy and fuck her up. I'd like to see that bitch hanging from a flag pole :p

Can't wait! Update soon! w00t!~

15. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

You sick fuck! I loved it! :twisted: :twisted:

16. Antivash

It was quite sick wasnt it. ... Moreso than I had planned.

Cho will definitely get hers, hermione will get whats coming to her, maybe not raped, but will find herself a target of harry's... affection

Pansy.. I hadn't considered though I might.

Ill see if i cant get a new chapter up by tomorrow...

17. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

I love it

18. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

SICK!!! :shock:

I LOVE IT!!! The sex stuff is a little disturbing (I know who am I to talk).

I think its because you humanize the victims so it feels more real whereas mine is more cartoonish. Still fun. Harry should kill Hermione A.) re-enforce that its deatheaters as she's muggleborn. B.) Prevents the bitch from figuring it out, and C.) She's a target as it is because she is friends with Harry, so her death makes sense. I don't know how he would kill her, but I would. She knows too much about Harry and is too clever to live.

19. Antivash

*Glares* youve been reading my notes again havent you?!

I've very seriously considered and decided on those exact reasons for killing hermione. Ive added the concept of furthering suspicions of death eaters with Bella and harry working together. Harry's intentions for bella might not be as truthful as he tells her but ive decided they are going to do SOMETHING together.

ahh and to Serapheth, Ive began Harry's machinations for Cho, as well as written part of cho's murder, though it wont come for several chapters I think.

And im wondering to anyone who wants to add input... Should I continue all of the murders in first person, or should I switch to only the important murders this way or none at all...

God i need to stop writign this at wrok... can you imiage what would happen if my superviser FOUND this? ... shes starting building inspections this week too! ... Nyx, i must be a glutten for punishment

20. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

SWEET!! :D :D :D

Sorry about that. Its just Hermione would be the first or second one I would kill from this point. :wink: :D

First person makes it more personal and shocking, so do that, but only when its important. No need to show every death.

P.S. your supervisor is going to think you're going off the deep end. I think she's right. :p :D :wink:

I have TWISTED kinky suggestions on how to kill people. (Strangled by her own Fallopian tubes! :twisted: :shock: ) :wink: :wink: :wink: