1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Metempsychosis Fanfiction Idea

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Sowilo, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Sowilo

Sowilo First Year

Title: Metempsychosis
    Author: TheIllusionofInnocence
    Rating: T-M
    Genre: Romance/Horror
    Pairing: HP/Fem!TMR
    Summary: From 1941 to 1944, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor Harrison Grey was the only person on Earth Tom Riddle respected. From 1995 onwards, the events inside the Graveyard cause Harry Potter to remember just who he used to be; the man who loved the Heiress of Slytherin and created the most feared Dark Lord in the history of the Wizarding World.

A serious take on HP/Fem!TMR, inspired by T3t's Thunderstorm and Lungs' D Minor. Honestly, I'm kinda thinking about putting this in Dumbledore's POV. Or someone not Harry. What really gave me this idea was Hide Your Eyes by Evandar (A Naruto Time-Travel OneShot with Itachi/Fem!Naruto), and I've always loved the Observer POV, especially if the observer has no flipping clue what's going on. I could always have multiple POVs, but I'm kinda stuck.

Any ideas anyone? As soon as I have a good idea on the POV, I'll upload a sample chapter so you guys can see.

2. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Wrong thread and wrong posting format besides. You're looking for Plot Bunnies and to hammer out your description, nuking the rest of that crap above the summary. Try writing the story and giving us a thousand or two words to work with, as it has potential to be alright or flat out blow.

3. Sowilo

Sowilo First Year

Alright, thanks. I'll move it after I've written a sample