1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Micro video editing

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Erotic Adventures of S, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Erotic Adventures of S

Erotic Adventures of S Denarii Host

I am wanting to produce a series (100+) of short (60-120 seconds) training videos on a variety of products and services my company supplies. To be consumed by our clients sales staff to help them learn and sell the product.

The product is mostly day trips, short tours, or educational trips.

Can anyone recommend software to facilitate this. I did a few prototypes on iMovie and my phone which actually did pretty well but I am sure there is better. Also any general tips as I am fairly novice.

I would ideally like a series of pictures of the places along with maps etc, some text for opening clip like tour name etc, then just a voice over talking about product.

We also have next to no budget due to covid. So cheap or free is ideal.

2. Thaumologist

Thaumologist Fifth Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Davinci Resolve is free, relatively powerful, and has a LOT of info on YT for using. I wouldn't say I've got a great handle on it, but in less than an hour the first time I managed to figure out a simple zoom, subtitles (although it's manual), and adding a PNG or two on top of the video.

Happy to help with generic queries, but I'm still pretty new to it myself, and haven't done much in the way of complex editing.