1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Multiple Animagus

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Link, Dec 25, 2006.

1. Link

Link Order Member DLP Supporter

Hello,

I've been wondering... It's a stupid question... but does Schizophrenic Wizards (or suffering mental diseases which gives them multiple personalities) makes them able to have two or more Animagus forms?

I know it's a stupid question, because Wizards don't exists and everything but if they did exist and they did have this kind of mental diseases plus where able to learn to become an Animagus, would they have more than one form?

Well, Merry Christmas to everyone!

I got a visit from Santa Claus; He gave me some plot bunnies, though that's everything I got. Guess I wasn't really a good boy.

lnky

2. Nexus

Nexus Denarii Host

That is a nice plot bunny.

Problem:
    People with MPD have different personalities. So they ought to have more than one animagus form. But these personalities are not aware of eachother. So technically its not the same person with different animagus forms. But different people with one body.

So although this idea has merit, I dont see it working properly.

3. Dark Minion

Dark Minion Bright Henchman DLP Supporter Retired Staff

It's really an interesting plotbunny, but probably better for a parody / humour than action.

Think of: Animagus!Harry finally snaps because of Snape/Dumbles/Dursleys/... whomever or altogether. He changes his personas (Harry/Pirate/Vampire/Ninja) in riddiculus moments. If he changes while transformed his animagus-form changes, too (badger/parrot/bat/snake).

Something like that would be great stuff for some hillarious moments (i.e. when defeating Voldemort).

4. Link

It would be. I'll save that one when I finish my first parody and my crossover. It has some potential I think.

5. Nexus

Nexus Denarii Host

Oh, pardon me. I didn't know you intended it to be a parody.

6. Link

After I finish my parody, it could make a good fanfiction. Never said I intended to make a parody from it.

7. Quidam

Quidam Guest

Yeah, that is a good one and I think it's a good question too! It would certainly be a fun thing to write about as well! *plot is forming in her head*