1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto plot bunny

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Kage Buyo, May 24, 2007.

1. Kage Buyo

Kage Buyo First Year

----A few days after the sealing of the Kyuubi, the Leaf is on the verge of collapse. Seeing the opportunity to capitalize on Leafs weakness, one of the other Shinobi countries starts to advance on the wrecked village.

Seeing the trouble on the horizon, Sarutobi knows that Konoha will not be around within the next 24 hours. So as his last act as the reinstated Hokage, he tells everyone to abandon the village. All of the shinobi and civilians scatter around Fire Country. With no hidden village to call a home, the various clans and other ninja become nomads around Fire Country.

The years pass as Fire Country is a shell of its old self. The village that was once Konoha is now a ghost town. A few miles from the dilapidated village lives a boy names Uzumaki Naruto and his uncle Hatake Kakashi.

Naruto has grown up hearing bedtime stories of the once great hidden village. As he grows older he becomes determined to do what the Shodai Hokage once did; unite all the clans and people of fire country and build the hidden village.----

So basically, Naruto is raised by Kakashi and trained by him. Naruto learns all about Konoha and its history from Kakashi. He soon develops the dream of rebuilding Konoha (or making another village all together where Konoha once stood, up to the author.)

He is going to have to convince many of the clans living in Fire Country (Uchiha, Hyuuga, Nara, Akimichi, Sarutobi etc) that he is the man meant to rebuild the village.

No body but Kakashi, Jiraiya and Sarutobi knows about the Kyuubi being sealed into Naruto. Everyone thinks the demon has been vanquished.

Tell me what you think.

2. Nadino

Nadino Third Year

It seems original enough.
    The question is, are you willing to try this out, or you just posted here to see if anyone was interested in doing it?

3. Kage Buyo

Kage Buyo First Year

See if anyone is interested in doing it. I can come up with the idea, but I am not good at expanding on that idea.