1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Please be courteous to staff and post NEW threads for NEW Issues, instead of posting them in threads that are not related to said issue.

New stick stuck in the mud...

Discussion in 'Introduction Archives [Closed]' started by Melreys, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Melreys

Melreys Muggle

Not at any of the C2s that I've heard of. Well, maybe mentioned in brief around the Yahoo lot, but I guess you can't really imagine anything else bringing people here other than word of mouth, since this place is fairly popular...

But the majority of HP writers and fans are female anyway, so it could just be a coincidence.

2. Innomine

Innomine Auror Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Lolol, naw, I referenced DLP as a good source for quality FF on SIAUL group, with adequate warnings about member preferences here.

I figure, we may get a few good contributers, anyone retarded is likely to get banned.

Edit: Melreys, males seem to be a lot more common here than females. (DLP I mean)

3. Lincos

Lincos Professor DLP Supporter

That is because the majority of the females that come here with the notion of Dark Harry is him getting shafted in the ass by Malfoy(s), Snape or Tom (they seem to prefer that more than Voldemort) thus getting ban-hammered.