1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Of Blood and Power by Dalyon - R

Discussion in 'General Fics' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2005.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Title: Of Blood and Power
    Author: Dalyon
    Rating: R
    Category: General
    Chapters: 13
    Words: 43,006
    Updated: July 31, 2005
    Published: March 28, 2005

Summary: Something happened to Harry the night Sirius died. Something that will help him achieve his goals, as he breaks away from Dumbledore and learns to fight on his own. As the leader of the grey.
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2327297/1/

read it. i assure you will not regret.

Checked by Minion, March 4, 2013

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2013
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that was a good fic

3. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

that was me it loged me out but now i'm back

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good story... But the Harry killing bella when he could be snogging her was an offset :( (Harry Potter/Bellatrix Black{Black after Harry kills off Bella's current hubby :twisted: } for ever!!!!!!! :!:

5. True Story

True Story Third Year

Harry/Bellatrix

Why on Earth would you fall head over heels in love with someone who killed your Godfather?
    To the Guest.

6. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Re: Harry/Bellatrix

*plays devil's advocate* AH but why should he be mad that a guy he's had maybe 3 conversations longer then 1 minute with is dead =)

7. True Story

True Story Third Year

Re: Harry/Bellatrix

*plays devil's advocate* AH but why should he be mad that a guy he's had maybe 3 conversations longer then 1 minute with is dead =)

I agree but on principle even if I have never met my God Father I can guarantee you that if I ever happen upon the person that sent him to his grave, they would shortly be joinging him. It's the principle of the thing. I personally would not be emotionally crushed if I was in Harry's position sure I wouldn't be happy but I definately wouldn't take it to some of the extremes I see authors take it to.

I would be upset I didn't know the prophecy long before this. I wouldn't be upset at its contents though; it means no one can kill me other than Voldermort. He doesn't know that and he realy isn't going to see a child going to school for most of the year as a large threat to his plans unless the plans concern said child. It realy would be more trouble cuncocting and executing plans to catch/murder/maim Harry than it would be to let him be and happen upon him later. Voldermort has 60+ years of experience is he realy going to shake in his boots at the sight of Harry Potter? Dumbledore maybe, Harry Potter no.

8. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

9. Were as the Harry is a vamp is one of my current fav's this is my absolute. I find it difficult to find fics were harry is a pureblood hard to find. To make it worst those types are my fav. So hopefully this doesn't fizzle out like so many others that I have found. Also if anyone knows were I can find more harry a pureblood fics, please send me links at MNeu03@hotmail.com it would be much appreciated. LOL i just realized you could also pm me(what I get for being a newby).

10. Nytmare

Nytmare Fourth Year

You know, I've been wondering about this Voldemort gets his mind raped by Harry trend, It does seem like a good way for him to get a lot of info on curses and stuff without having to write a bunch of chapters on training, personaly I think it does work as long as it's not a rush job.

Another thing is the Harry/Bellatrix pairing, It only really works when one makes it that she was under the imperius curse or any other mind control curse/potion, Or a well written Time travel fic.

But anyway, I desist. I was originaly going to ask if anybody knows and other Voldy got his mind raped by Harry fics.

11. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

now thats nto true... a good Evil!Harry fic would be a great hellatrix... or even bad-ass-pissed-off!harry who just wants a bitch to fuck and lick his boots and what not that turns bella into his obidient slave.. those work pretty well if theyre VERY well written...

try Harry Potter and the future remapped, Harry Potter and the Revelations, or Turn Back Time and Stuff Everything Up which are all by shezza88 ... they all have this in some form in the story, whether its a leglimens (however the hell its spelled, to lazy to look it up at the second) attack, accidental entry into his mind, or accident from a curse and they are decent fics as long as you arent looking for award winning material, Turn back time and furture remapped are pretty funny though, and they need updated >_<

12. nightangel960

nightangel960 Fifth Year

good story so far tho I want to know what Harry has in store for Dumbledore

13. Nytmare

Nytmare Fourth Year

I'm not to sure about most Evil!harry fics, some of the ones I have read(cant recall the names now) have been realy crappy which put me off, but anyway, I dont really see her with harry for a reason other that some mind altering thingy cause she is a psycopath and she has a fanatical loyalty towards Voldemort, So it would take something massive to break that loyalty.

But thats just the way I see it.

I think that the future remapped was absolutley brilliant, I was skeptical about the Harry/Lilly thing, but it does end up working quite well.
    56 chapters and now it's going on over three months since the last update, Bugger

oh yea, I wanted to ask if anybody knows an other well written Harry/Lily fics, I want to see how they are done, and how they work out.

14. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

i've read a evil!harry where he becomes the Dark Master or something like that where all the death eaters join him after he kills voldemort and he does bad things as get remus(sp) to join him and become the avenger or something like that...i dont remember what its called

15. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

its named "The Final Lesson" and is absolute trash.

It is weirdly written, in a way that seems like the author couldn't figure out if he wanted Harry totally twisted, or a scared boy playing everyone.

It went from having a good potential to just being freaking strange.

Harry's very strong, and yet gets taken in like a wimp?

I dunno it's just real confusing to read, when it seems even the author didn't know what the hell is going on.

16. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

i didnt like the concept of remuls(sp) being evil...it just doesn't work for me i stopped reading it after he raped cho i think

17. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

The Dark Order Series isnt GREAT or even well written but I like it personally, but i like alot of things i shouldnt...

like the final lesson for some reason...

and Dark Lord by Demon God Of Chaos which had lily/harry but got pulled from ff.net

18. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

New Chapter up

19. Old Nuit

Old Nuit High Inquisitor

Yeah the story is rather intresting.

20. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

anyone know if this guy stopped?