1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Please be courteous to staff and post NEW threads for NEW Issues, instead of posting them in threads that are not related to said issue.

[Complete] One Hundred Days by Aaron Nowack - T - Naruto

Discussion in 'Naruto' started by sincostan, Jun 20, 2009.

1. sincostan

sincostan High Inquisitor

Title: One Hundred Days
    Author: Aaron Nowack
    Category: Adventure
    Rating: T
    Chapters: 18
    Words: 368,971
    Updated: April 1, 2008
    Published: November 16, 2005
    Summary: Naruto leaves on his three year training trip, and Sakura begins the struggle to improve herself. How much will they have changed when they meet again in one hundred days?
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2663204/1/One_Hundred_Days

This story shows how Naruto and Sakura develop in parallel, one through his travels with Jiraiya, and the other through more focused tutelage. One of the best stories where Sakura is mentored by Anko. Author introduces OCs (especially on the villain end) that are pretty good with some backstory on the Haruno family. Naruto and Jiraiya are great wandering adventurers.

My only regret is that this story doesn't have a sequel.

Checked: June 10, 2012

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2012
  2. asa

asa First Year

Well-written. Those are some really long chapters.

Sakura's development was good, but I was disappointed with Naruto's progress. It's about as annoying as what happened in canon. He doesn't get nearly enough focus either.

The ending also feels inconclusive.

3. Mercenary

Mercenary Snake Eater

Pretty much that.

4. Koalas

Koalas Dark Lord DLP Supporter

Wait what? This story was actually finished? Hells yes!

5. asa

asa First Year

I liked it more when it wasn't finished. One could have hoped it'd get better.

6. This Guy

This Guy Squib

In case anyone is still interested in this fic, the author is writing a sequel titled One Hundred Weeks.

20k words per chapter. Holy shit.

7. KaiDASH

KaiDASH High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

The sequel is shaping up to be pretty great so far, and the part about the worlds misconceptions re: Team 7 and Sakura are hilarious.

8. Ragon

Ragon Dark Lord

Read it and thought it was decent. I have to say I don't know if I have ever read a sasuke closer to canon: annoying little bitch.

My two main complaints are the enormous chapters get it old. Would have been better if they were broken atleast in half. Complaint #2 is the characters from other villages who I really don't give a shit about. Sakura's cousin, the people from waterfall, the genin team from the rock. Didn't like them or rye parts from their pov.