1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice

Personality Types

Discussion in 'Real Life Discussion' started by Pasta Sentient, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Pasta Sentient

Pasta Sentient Disappeared

Didn't see a thread for this, but figured it might be cool to share different personalities test results and discuss the strengths and merits of such tests. So for example discussing Myers-Briggs, enneagram, DISC, Zodiac, numerology, etc.

Discussing the validity of said tests I think is also important considering the controversy over MBTI and the dubiousness of zodiac signs.

Without further ado. My personality:

MBTI: ENTJ, the marshal
    Enneagram: 2w3
    Zodiac: Scorpio
    DISC: Di

I'm a very driven and ambitious person. I thrive in management positions. My MBTI has me more akin to the NCO on the field of battle making brilliant leadership decisions as opposed to a long term mastermind behind the scenes.

I'm heavily schedule focused and task oriented. My enneagram has my base fear as feeling unworthy of love. This coupled with my lack of empathy as an ENTJ makes me inclined to manipulation and can become unhealthy.

anyways, feel free to share

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  2. Perspicacity

Perspicacity High Score: 3,994 Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    ENTJ with rabies here.

3. Andrela

Andrela Plot Bunny DLP Supporter

I would highly appreciate links to these tests.

I can use google, of course, but if you already have them it would spare me the time.

Thanks.

4. ScottPress

ScottPress The Horny Sovereign Prestige

High Score:
    MBTI? Wait, that rings a bell. I had this test done with a psychologist (when I was in therapy, ugh). I have the document with my "score" somewhere. Will post it when I find it, but IIRC, it said I was a passionate guy.

Also am a proudly stubborn Capricorn. Winter season is best season.

5. Pasta Sentient

Xandrel
    The actual MBTI test is ridiculously long and costs money. I got it free during high school.

This is a shorter free version but may be less accurate:

MBTI

Here is a free short version of enneagram:

Enneagram

Couldn't find a reliable free version of the DISC, but on mobile so might have better luck later.

6. AlbusPHolmes

AlbusPHolmes The Alchemist

INFJ, and it describes me pretty darn near accurately. An Aquarius as well ♒ though I find horoscopes in general to be iffy at best.

7. Mordecai

Mordecai Drunken Scotsman Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'm an ESTJ in the Myers Briggs. Normally I find personality tests to be a bit naff, but I do agree with what I read about ESTJ. It fits me.

We did a Belbin test at work a couple of years back. As I recall I got really weird results. I got something like 0% Plant, and an almost equal distribution across the other roles. Very strange compared to the rest of my colleagues who were all getting high percentages in a single role, and lower percentages in just a couple of other roles.

And zodiac is bullshit...

8. Pasta Sentient

When it comes to Zodiac I find that the whole horoscope thing is ridiculous; but personality wise I've seen some merit to it. Not enough to make it a rule, but rather more a generalization.

9. Swimdraconian

Swimdraconian Denarii Host DLP Supporter

I switch between ENTJ and INTJ depending on whether I'm manic or depressive when I take these kinds of tests.

Scorpio as well, but a friend who's more into horoscopes tells me I have a midheaven Taurus and a Sagittarius moon sign which means...I'm not sure actually. The whole thing is very confusing.

Edit: I got a 3 on the Enneagram, but it also tells me I could be a 7 or a 5.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  10. enembee

enembee The Nicromancer Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I always get INTJ on this. It does not describe me well.

11. Andrela

Andrela Plot Bunny DLP Supporter

Pasta Sentient

Well then it looks like I got 4 in Enneagram.

The MBTI you provided gives me ISTJ.

Oh and as for the zodiac, I'm representing the proud Lion master race.

12. Pasta Sentient

A lot of ENTJs I know (or at least the few, we don't have a high percentage in the USA) fluctuate between Exteovert and Introvert.

The answers on the test for that can be iffy bc of personal bias...but essentially, does interaction with another person/persons give you energy or feel drained?

13. Swimdraconian

Swimdraconian Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Honestly? That answer really depends on how I'm feeling that day. Neither of them fit me all that well - I always thought I was more empathetic than that.

14. Vira

Vira Order Member

MBTI: INFP (The Healer).
    Enneagram: 9w1 (The Peacemaker with a Reformer Wing)
    Zodiac: Aries.
    DISC: Cs.

Not sure how much stock I put in personality tests since I can't judge myself accurately. I'm certainly the least Aries-like person.

15. Pasta Sentient

What I find fun is seeing how the different tests make up complex people.

For example, ENTJs are typically your evil villain in shows. Magneto for example is considered an ENTJ. That said, my enneagram is 2, the helper. Someone who's focus is giving and people. So it makes for a unique combo.

Studying these allows me greater insight into my base motivations and internal though processes.

16. Wynter

Wynter Order Member

INTP: The Thinker - Sort of matches me well, description wise at any rate, I always come off as pretty detached to things and the all consuming fear of failure is strong, I pride myself on being pretty creative of course turning those ideas into actual work is my biggest weakness.

As for the Zodiac I am a Capricorn and I'm the complete antithesis of it bar being resourceful and occasionally sorta manipulative. Love Chaos, my room's a mess 90% of the time but the sort of mess I can find anything I need in moments. Hate having to concentrate on work/projects and much prefer to let my mind wander, concentration is actually one of my biggest flaws or the complete lack of it rather.

17. EkulTeabag

EkulTeabag Seventh Year

Well, apparently I'm a ISTJ.

On the Enneagram, I'm a 9, though could be a 6 or 4.

I don't put much stock in personality tests or the like, since quite a few answers never apply to me and end up skewing the results.

18. Iztiak

Iztiak Heir

19. Red Aviary

Red Aviary Hogdorinclawpuff Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I remember having a thread like this before a few years ago. (EDIT: ^ Yeah that was it.)

I got INFP before for the one test, the Enneagram one just gave me a 4. Not sure how accurate either really is but there you go.

20. Poytin

Poytin The Arby's Hipster DLP Supporter

Every time I've ever taken a test for this I've gotten INTJ. Zodiac sign is Cancer.