1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Prison Break Crossover

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by zUzaque, Oct 2, 2006.

1. zUzaque

zUzaque Seventh Year

I was watching Prison Break today when I had this idea. Harry plays a role similar to, or Michel himself, and tries to break someone out of Azkaban. The guy in prison could be Ron, or a fictional brother. I love the character of Michel in the show. He's smart, like crazy smart, has an elaborate plan, and has a rescuing people thing. Harry has the rescuing people thing, and the smarts can be brought out by the incident, or a potion. Tell me what you think.

2. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Sounds like all those other stories where people break Harry out. Or, do you mean Harry commiting a crime so he is locked up as well? Would be okay in theory if, and I mean if, the gaurds arent Dementors. Otherwise, he's screwed.

Not my cup of tea, I think.

3. zUzaque

zUzaque Seventh Year

Yeah, commiting a crime to be locked up. The Dementor problem is when the elaborate plans come in. Im sure theres an answer out there, I just can't think of it now.

4. Fuegodefuerza

Fuegodefuerza Minister of Magic

First off, who is going to be the crazy child molester? That guy is like the epitome of awesome in Prisonbreak. Sophisticated, yet insane. Flighty, yet deadly. He's just one big contradiction. Thanks to Jim's To Fight the Coming Darkness, that's how I picture my post-living-as-a-rat-with-the-Weasleys-for-12-years Pettigrew now. Anyways, I can see this being an entertaining read, but you would need to introduce a hell of a lot of OCs and under-developed characters in order to pull it off. Like, instead of saying, "The auror sneered hatefully at the inmates," you would have to develop him, give him a personality and flaws, and bring him to life in the story.

Overall, this has tons of potential but would take tons of work to be pulled off correctly.

5. Darius

Darius 13/m/box

The Octagon - Say that to my face and not online m
    Wow, nice post Fuegod but yeah I have to agree with what he says but you would definatly have to have a detailed post azkaban part first so that you don't just have a flashback and be like, then Harry turned invisible wandlessly which he learned before coming. It would be interesting to have Harry planning everything out and making sure he has the neccesary skills before hand.