1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice

Real Life Peggy Sue: What would you do?

Discussion in 'Real Life Discussion' started by Taure, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    And take away Pers' one chance of becoming Gordon Freeman? What kind of heartless bastard are you?

2. Arrowjoe

Arrowjoe Auror

So here's a question for yea;

If you could go back to your 11 year old self, how many of you would try and write/re-write the Harry Potter series before JK gets a chance too?

3. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'm not as good a writer as she is, so I wouldn't even try.

4. Red Aviary

Red Aviary Hogdorinclawpuff Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Harry Potter was already out long before I was eleven.

5. Download

Download Supreme Mugwump DLP Supporter

If you sent be back to the age of two and I managed to convince my parents I was a time traveller (this would make it 1995) I'd give it a go. It would probably suck though.

One thing I'll be changing though is putting Ron and Hermione together. I'm no HP/HG shipper, but even I can see they don't belong together.

I would probably have better success making the first fanfiction website though. Something like a cross between AO3 and FF.net. I could probably make a fortune from the adverts alone.

6. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage Prestige

High Score:
    Answers don't really differ, really. Most people would just invest in stuff like Google, YouTube, Apple or Facebook, might apply themselves better academically, avoid bad/toxic people/relationships/situations and try to prevent bad decisions/accidents that happened to loved ones.

So yeah, all that stuff, just make my life and with that the life of my family better.

Unless one goes around claiming one is from the future or has angels whispering future events, one should be safe, barring weird accidents or negative attention due to new wealth or fortune.

Guess the biggest risk really is losing most friends due to either going to different schools or being vastly different to the person that could have befriended them in the first place. I mean, keeping the friends one already has at that point isn't difficult but meeting the ones anew...that's gotta be hard to duplicate, especially if you are changing university or something.

7. Knoq

Knoq Temporarily Banhammered

Age 11? So... middle of 5th grade IIRC. Hmmm. Well, in 6th grade, I found it excessively easy to get numbers, but I kept forgetting to call them, so basically blew through a couple dozen chances to get girlfriends.

If it's just one do over, and I won't get fucked over by random deaths? I work out, actually give a shit about my grades and maintain a friendship better or so. Other than that, I will have to figure out how to get my old step dad to separate with mom again at about the same time later in High School so she hooks up with my current one. Wouldn't care so much if it wasn't for the fact that we, or rather they, my mom of him, ended up adopting his nieces as his daughters/my little sisters. At the time, one of them hadn't even been born yet, she was adopted later.

Yikes. That's the thing.

But if it turns out like Groundhog Day that lasts for potentially decades and decades?

I knock the bitches up. I set the Guinness Book of Worlds Records on pregnancies done by a minor, among other debaucherous bullshit.