1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Red vs Blue

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Nemrut, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I know that RWBY has a rather active fanfiction base, but what about Rooster Teeth's older series? Are there any good fanfics in the RvB fandom?

On first glance, the only stories that seem big are Phase One: Genesis and Phase Two: Betrayal by The Freelancer Collaboration, clocking around 900k words combined, and have been constantly updating since 2013.

Haven't read them yet, anyone know anything about them? Are there other stories in the fandom worth reading?

2. Dryden

Dryden First Year

I guess I know what I'm going to be doing for the next 10 days or so while making fundraising calls. Going to be so disappointed if they don't nail the voices for the characters.

Update: I am now 16 chapters in. So far, the writing has been good and the characters are being slowly fleshed out. I feel like the chapters are a little too short, but at 105 chapters so far I guess that's to be expected. 4/5, and definitely good enough to keep me interested.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015