1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Regulus Conspiracy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by madeyemoody, May 16, 2006.

1. madeyemoody

madeyemoody High Inquisitor

I just had a stupid/brilliant thought that what if.....this is a big what if.

What if Regulus Black was Kreacher:mid5 i know stupid but think about it, he is always hoarding black family artifacts which could possibly hold a horcrux. They never found him and what a better place to hide then at grimmauld place and with all the animagi that JK spewed out he could be a house elf animagus.I mean if it was him it would explain why he refuses to obey Sirius based on other elfs they obeyed even if it pained them

So there it is flame me, mock me, deficate in my non-existant lunchbox.....well hopefully not that last one:puke:

2. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

But Kreacher helped send Sirius to his death at Voldemort's hands, even after he himself removed himself from Voldemort's fold. It's possible, but not likely.

3. Necrule Paen

Necrule Paen DLP Elite DLP Supporter

That's great except Regulus is dead, killed by his fellow deatheaters. I don't where you got the idea that they never found him, possibly mixed him up with that Order member that they never found.

4. madeyemoody

madeyemoody High Inquisitor

In my opinion Half blood prince leaves Regulus and his role. and if he is alive up to speculation

5. CGB

CGB Auror

Maybe he is alive, but I don't think Regulus is Kreacher. Is it even possible to transform into a house-elf, a magical creature? I personally don't think that makes much sense. Kreacher was the whole 12? years after Voldemorts death and Sirius' escape in Grimmauld place. In this time he could easily have build a new identity for himself and cleaned the house from all interesting stuff (Horcrux f.e.).

6. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

This is a really freaky theory. If it were him, he'd have burnt the house down and pissed all over his mothers picture.

It's possible that he's alive but I personally think he's dead and buried. It would be interesting if he somehow lived but who knows, JKR throws alot of shit outta left field, this could be another one.

7. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Didn't Slughorn make the illusion that he was a couch in HBP? Why not Reg. doing the same thing with some sort of shrinking charm, and tie it into the house's magic, so it'd be undetectable?

Yeah I know it's not going to happen, but it's an interesting viewpoint Moody

8. KANE

KANE Groundskeeper

An interesting point and probably quite possible, but im gonna need more evidence to be convinced. I suppose it could be brought up in a fic sometime, definately an original idea but if you wanted it to be more realistic you'd have to at least make up some evidence to back it up.

9. Randeemy

Randeemy Headmaster DLP Supporter

Regulus is Stubby Boardman form the Hobgoblins

10. Cupspeaker

Cupspeaker Looked into the void

Cool idea Moody. Regulus would love to change himself to a wrinkly little midget for absolutely no reason when he could have made a new identity for himself.

But it still is worth some thought. So... Good idea Moody.

11. KeshinNoAkui

KeshinNoAkui Seventh Year

I myself always figured Regulus wasn't dead, just because JKR gives you so many blank-sheet characters, that anyone who was said to have died, could actaully be alive but in hiding or something.

That said, I think being Kreacher is plausible, but it doesn't explain why RegulusKreacher would (inadvertently) kill his brother, as not a lot was explained about their relationship.

12. That is bullshit, thats all i have to say