1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Review my story

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by quicksilver7424, Mar 13, 2019.

1. quicksilver7424

quicksilver7424 Muggle

I've only done 2 chapters of a Soul Bond story, and I'm not sure how people feel about that (they probably don't like it). I don't care if you don't like it because I'm still gonna write it.

People always whine and complain about how their story gets ripped to shreds here and everyone is edgy, that's great. Absolutely annihilate my story, I'm not a pussy. It might be hard with only 2 chapters, but you can follow along as I update if you like it.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13232769/1/The-Struggles-of-The-Soul-Bond

(Edit) : how do i delete this I realize I posted it in the wrong section

2. ScottPress

ScottPress The Horny Sovereign –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    You can submit your story for review in the Review Board. Near the top of the homepage.

3. Sorrows

Sorrows Queen of the Flamingos Moderator

If you want help on your story as you write it. You can also submit your existing chapters and any you write going forward on Work By Author sub-forum. You will get often blunt but constructive feedback on what you have been working on.

It is possible people will 'rip your story to shreds' but if they do have criticisms, they will likely come with constructive advice and detailed explanations about why something isn't working for them and suggestions of what you could do about it.

Some people can get quite defensive when they get critical feedback about something they have invested time and effort into making. Some people welcome it. Whether this forum works for you as a writer depends on what you want out of your readers.

If you want this post deleted or moved you can contact a mod.