1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Smile By Kyrissean Angelis - M

Discussion in 'Trash Bin' started by Stalicon, Dec 9, 2005.

1. Stalicon

Stalicon High Inquisitor

Title: Smile
    Aurthor: Kyrissean Angelis
    Rating: M
    Summary:Harry decided it's time to stop preteding. The world will find out about the real Harry Potter. Voldemort, Good and bad Vampires. Eventual Time Travel to marauders time. H!LILLY Pairing, Maybe Harem.
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2648704/1/

Good fic but hasn't been updated in while....

2. zUzaque

zUzaque Seventh Year

I love it, awsome

3. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

I've watching this one for a while, waiting for another chapter before reading it...

On the author profile, it says the guy has caught a computer virus, thus no updates for a month.

4. Lord Osiris

Lord Osiris Auror

Tis a shame that there's no updates for awhile i like this story alot, moving a bit quick but i like it how he puts the filthy little slut in her place and the mudblood!

5. Redeye

Redeye Penultimate Lurker DLP Supporter

I like this dumbledore.
    i like him alot.

I thought that manipulative doesnt give a shit about harry and is only using him dumbledore was the best.
    how wrong i was.

6. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

A bit rushed and forced me to re-read a few sentences as it lost me at times. Overall pretty decent, this story could turn out to be good.

7. Beelzebu

Beelzebu Guest

its good so far.....seems kinda weird how everyone turned on the traitors tho....i mean it was dumbles who first got them into spying on him...and yeah i like it...just that dumbles seems to be majorly out of character.....and harry seems to be too good...even tho he wants to be bad?....dunno...

8. DGD

DGD Headmaster

Eh, pretty good. I'm surprised it hasn't been taken down for the lemon at the end. Hopefully he has a copy of it if one of the stupid admins over there take it down.

9. Cervus

Cervus Raptured to Hell

Pretty good. Dumbledore seems to be majorly out of charactor but I can look past that I suppose. Long chapter as well.

10. Zevrillion

Zevrillion Founder Retired Staff

Quite good. The crazy Harry thing seemed very sudden and a little bit weird, but overall very good.

11. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Really, really, really rushed, infested with typos. Looses me at times due to just strange personality shifts, the romance with Tonks is out of the blue and way too heated. The sudden twisting of his friends should of been extended out a bit more. Various other things had me not liking this fic. It just seems like something someone punched out in an hour or so when they had a plot bunny racing through their mind.

Get it spell+ punctuation checked, a few sanity check moments, split it into smaller chapters and it'd be alot more readable.

12. carvell

carvell Professor DLP Supporter

just read chapter nice bashing of friends and great when hg got her teeth back good fic

13. CGB

CGB Auror

As said before it's a bit rushed, but I liked it. The whole thing with Harry's 18 "personalities" was really odd, but somewhat funny. I hope the fic isn't abandoned.

14. Niffler Lord

Niffler Lord Headmaster

It as fun to read. There were typos and errors but for the most part they could be ignored.... at least by me. The Dumbledore was definetly unique and yet likable.

Its a pity it hasn't been updated in 6 months.

15. Patrik f

Patrik f Guest

I love how Dumbledore is written, how he admits to the things he has done and agrees to train harry and help him with rituals. I also like that he had not decided to train harrys friends to guard him but to get them up to harrys level.

16. Lord Osiris

Lord Osiris Auror

Yeh the first chapter is all right and all but i want to know when the next fucking one will be up, it's been ages since i've heard anything from the author that im starting to think that he gave up?

17. zEROfrustration

zEROfrustration Second Year

I like the story but it could deffinitely use a spellchecker. Can't wait for the update and the Harry/Lilly to appear.

zEROfrustration

18. haroon_angel

haroon_angel Fourth Year

Nice Little Plot Awesome Man

19. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    i loved it! dumbledore was hilarious, i liked the harry/tonks relationship but it did feel a bit rushed! cant wait for an update....

20. Cthulu

Cthulu Unintelligent Bigot

Kyrissean Angelis has deleted his account, some guy called Soulless Asphyxiation has taken over it (under a diffrent nick) and the stories Smile and Betrayed by All wont be posted again... Apparrently Angelis´s sister was against them being posted again, for some reason
    Source:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/topic/2874/4286137/1/